Jim Carrey Online

A new Riddler?!

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

A new Riddler?!

Postby Happygal » Wed May 09, 2007 10:27 pm

I heard that they are redoing the Batman series all over agian. Right now they are working on the next one called, The Black Night, and Heath Ledger is supose to play the new Joker. So does this mean that they will eventually get a new Riddler?! I hope not, cause Jim did it perfectly the first time around, just like Jack Nicholson was with the Joker.
One person's craziness, is another person's reality. ~ Tim Burton
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreypunkrawker » Thu May 10, 2007 12:43 am

yeah I know. this whole new Batman movie series thing is so retarded. move on to the next superhero people!
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby sprousefan23 » Thu May 10, 2007 12:58 am

^ seriously! They need someone new, like Rockman or Pieman! lol
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Happygal » Thu May 10, 2007 2:19 am

That would be something to see right there: Pieman! "Don't worry, I have pecan pies with me today!" :lol:
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreypunkrawker » Thu May 10, 2007 9:38 pm

I'd like to see someone make a movie about the Flash. not Flash Gordon. Flash Gordon is a space character. THE FLASH. i love The Flash
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby grinchy steve » Thu May 10, 2007 10:28 pm

Look. It's quit simple. Tim Burton had his two Batman films, they were dark and very Burtonesque. Then Schumacher had his Batman films, they looked like a stupid laser-light-show for kids. (Carrey did well) And now this whole new interpretation (Christian Bale is the best Batman ever!) by Christopher Nolan is more realistic.

The Joker of Riddler that Nicholson and Carrey did just wouldn't fit in this new vision. Heath Ledger was outstanding in 'Brokeback Mountain', showed he could create funny little characters and stay in them the whole movie with (sucky) 'Brothers Grimm'. So, I think there's a chance that it might work.

For our Jim it's to late. He did the Schumacher-film (almost the worst of them all) and he won't be casted in the new film. Although I think he could create this whole new (more realistic) Riddler. So I think that they are right by casting someone else when they would bring that character back.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Happygal » Fri May 11, 2007 10:45 pm

I know what you mean, but I still think that Jim did a very good job the first time. I would love to see a movie about Flash! Thats something that they haven't done yet.
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to The Speakeasy