Jim Carrey Online

Your first date with Jim

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Your first date with Jim

Postby fluffy » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:19 pm

lol.......back by request (babygirl :wink: )......what's your idea of the perfect first date with Jim (assuming there will be a 2nd of course...lol) :wink: ..keep it clean !!!

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:25 pm

lol........fish and chips out of it's paper on a beautiful Autumn evening.....walking along the bank of the Thames (if in London) the skys on fire with the autumnal sunset, the air fresh and cool....... :wink: .....then up the London eye as the whole sky burns ochre and russet and gold.........chill out on some cushions, a few candles and watch the sky, chat and chill.........then afterwards catch a band somewhere........ like Ronnie Scotts jazz club...........get a little mellow, a little drunk, very chilled and at peace............. :wink: :wink:
(lol.........hopefully not too chilled though...... :wink: ........lol )

lol..............yeah yeah, dreaming again.........lol............it's terminal i'm afraid.........lol...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

lol

Postby babygirl_lace » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:32 pm

I don't know why but I always picture the beach...perhaps because he lives in Malibu or something. I picture hanging out and chatting in the sand, maybe going for a dip---(not real keen on the whole Sharks can eat me thing lol)
Then we would be off to a romantic dinner at hopefully some Italian restaurant...or whatever we decide together(i dont know if he likes Italian??) we would have some adult beverages, talk about nothing and everything and then head back to the beach for some more fun with a group of friends (his and mine) play a little touch football or volleyball or something and then end the night perfectly with a good night kiss out on a piere. *dreams for a second*
Then we would plan our second date of course. LOL
~Lex~

"No day but today!" ~RENT~
babygirl_lace
Batman Forever

Postby fluffy » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:35 pm

lol..........sounds good.........lol............i did a beach fantasy date the last time but the volleyball sounds fun........lol.......i'd need my sports bra though...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Re: My perfect date with Jim

Postby JimCarreyschick » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:11 pm

My perfect date would have to be where me and Jim go for a walk on a nice warm beach and hold hands and kiss. After going for a walk on the beach and making out we'd go for a nice romantic dinner with candles and we'd be eating outside in the nice warm air and chatting and laughing it up then make out some more, for the second date we'd go to the Exhibition place in Toronto and go on some rides and Jim would win me a stuff greent teddybear and the date that I'd have my first date with him if i could pick a date would be on my birthday June 23rd because on my birthday it's very warm and sunnny. I think my date with Jim would be great! and go out with me again.

Jen Carrey! :)
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby fluffy » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:42 pm

then again i might take him to a fetish club :wink: .......... :lol:

fluffy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:31 pm

lol.....more likely i'd give him a 'run for his money' and be cheeky brat :wink: i like mental sparring with a smart man :wink: ...i think he'd keep up with me! :wink: .lmao

fluffy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Happygal » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:04 pm

My first date with Jim would be going out to get something to eat, then going for a walk and talking for awhile. Then go to a fair, carnival or something like that. Then, when it becomes night time, go bar-hopping and having a good time, and we don't get home until 6am. :)
One person's craziness, is another person's reality. ~ Tim Burton
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Not_Impulsive » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:45 pm

My first date with Jim would be a light dinner at a fancy restaurant, getting to know each other slowly, learning lovely little things about him and him about me, holding hands,
after the restaurant - a walk in New York City, downtown, in the early summer evening,
and then our first gentle kiss on the steps of my rented "Carrie Bradshaw"apartment.

Ok, I never thought I'd tell you all about this. Alright, take it.
And does this mean that it won't come true? Anyway, if this way it won't then it will be another way.
Lovely. Sweet. Isn't it?

Plus-I tried to stay, you know, sober - meaning - not being constantly in love with him, but your tricky questions about the first dates caught me.
Fluffs-you're guilty. You made me come out :) Whatever that means. :wink:
Not_Impulsive
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Postby fluffy » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:22 pm

lol............your amongst friends here...... :lol: ....... :wink:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:34 pm

On our first date I would like to meet his family at the local Zoo... :lol:
If there is another date, we would have to go to the moon to see where he was born... :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Filomena » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:03 pm

Hmmmmmm, what's my fantasy? It would have to be something he's never done before, because otherwise, I won't feel very special. And he keeps taking all my fantasies away from me (like Maui, the sunset cruise, Italy -- dang!)

Okay, I think the only option at this point, would be our own private island -- away from the press and the paparazzi. Just the two of us -- frolicking in the sand, swimming in the ocean ...... (okay, I know he's done that recently, but the private island thing is special, isn't it?)

Also, going to Morocco and spending the night in the Sahara Desert would be fantastic too. Or someplace with unspoiled beauty, like Costa Rica, and spending the night in the jungle.

Okay, Jimmy, keep these ones for me! :wink:
The truth shall set you free.
Filomena
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby sprousefan23 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:46 am

A day hangin' at the beach. Maybe a picnic there. Surfing. Yeah, that's what I'd like mine to be! :D
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Filomena » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:36 am

And I almost forgot -- Lucerne, Switzerland!

I love mountains as much as I love castles!

So, a romantic time in a cozy chalet -- how's that, Jimmy? Call me......!
The truth shall set you free.
Filomena
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby lammy » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:29 am

To be serious about where would I go on a first date with Jim .

I'd rent a truck and we would drive up the mountains . Then I'd tell him to

look down . :D

Sorry it took me long to really answer the question . :wink:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Next

Return to The Speakeasy