Jim Carrey Online

The Jenny thread/The poison thread. No biting allowed :P

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby lammy » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:16 pm

cotton wrote:yeaaaaa?

How serious is she about what she writes? Is she trying to look smart? lol
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:25 pm

lol........my hair used to look like that...........lol.....
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:33 pm

How about the toilet? NO? lol :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:12 pm

lol.........that pic makes her calves look like toothpicks......lol....poor jenny. :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:03 am

lammy wrote:

but just because she poses naked doesn't mean shes stupid
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:06 am

my hair used to look like that

lammy wrote:How about the toilet? NO? lol :lol:

Geez I hope Fluffs hair is not like the toilet. It would be smelly and full of poop.lol
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:10 am

cotton wrote:
lammy wrote:

but just because she poses naked doesn't mean shes stupid

No just makes it hard for me to take her serious though or even care about what she is talking about. I think she is trying to make it a proffesion. :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Hmm

Postby jimfanforlife » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:44 am

(this is babygirl lace btw)
You know in the beginning I didnt like her, because I thought Jim should be with me LOL (jk) as probably a good majority on this thread. However, she has grown on me. I think she is doing what any loving concerned parent would do. If it were my child, I would be doing what I could to 'turn' it around, or make it more manageable and better. Nobody wants their kids to suffer. I've worked in child care for many years and I see so many little ones go undiagnosed and you KNOW there is a major problem. Some parents refuse to get the help their children need because they are scared, they have to change their lifestyle (like Jenny had to change Evans') they are worried about thier child being different or difficult to manage...its a whole list of worries that mom's get when they fear something could be 'wrong' with their child. I applaud her actually. I understand that she is not saying not to vaccinate, they could spread them out more and parents have a right to chose which ones their children should get. Her view is 'too many, too soon' and maybe that is right, and maybe that is wrong, who knows, autism has no real foundation for causes, but what if they're right? What if the research is wrong? And if its not, well she believes it had something to do with Evan's case and considering that each child is born with different, with different chemistry it could be that one vaccine trigged the autism in Evan. Nobody will probably ever know for sure...but she got her little boy back by changing things in his lifestyle...so I think that says something for her side of things.
Jenny's past is the past and nothing more, I don't think Jim has to worry about her causing problems for his volumes of success, he's well respected in Hollywood it seems and I am not too sure at this point in his life, he would care too much if it did.
Please Keep Your Hands Inside the Ride!
jimfanforlife

Postby fluffy » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:12 am

great points............i'm reading her new book now.........some good stuff in it..... :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Re: Hmm

Postby lammy » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:29 am

jimfanforlife wrote:(this is babygirl lace btw)
You know in the beginning I didnt like her, because I thought Jim should be with me LOL (jk) as probably a good majority on this thread. However, she has grown on me. I think she is doing what any loving concerned parent would do. If it were my child, I would be doing what I could to 'turn' it around, or make it more manageable and better. Nobody wants their kids to suffer. I've worked in child care for many years and I see so many little ones go undiagnosed and you KNOW there is a major problem. Some parents refuse to get the help their children need because they are scared, they have to change their lifestyle (like Jenny had to change Evans') they are worried about thier child being different or difficult to manage...its a whole list of worries that mom's get when they fear something could be 'wrong' with their child. I applaud her actually. I understand that she is not saying not to vaccinate, they could spread them out more and parents have a right to chose which ones their children should get. Her view is 'too many, too soon' and maybe that is right, and maybe that is wrong, who knows, autism has no real foundation for causes, but what if they're right? What if the research is wrong? And if its not, well she believes it had something to do with Evan's case and considering that each child is born with different, with different chemistry it could be that one vaccine trigged the autism in Evan. Nobody will probably ever know for sure...but she got her little boy back by changing things in his lifestyle...so I think that says something for her side of things.
Jenny's past is the past and nothing more, I don't think Jim has to worry about her causing problems for his volumes of success, he's well respected in Hollywood it seems and I am not too sure at this point in his life, he would care too much if it did.

And I have came to the conclusion of you are right... WHO CARES!
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:07 pm

EXACTLY!

WB to the site :D
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby chips and dip » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:29 pm

Welcome to JCO Jimfanforlife!
To God, every living being is beautiful... Except for you.
chips and dip
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:08 am

If I was having a baby, I'd still get them vaccinated and deal if they get autism. No one is sure what IS causing it. Nothing wrong with a special child. I think I would of been better of had I been one.

http://photobucket.com/images/jenny%20m ... rce=header

Oh yes hon, I cured you from reading this ladies book, here is the link hon...says the mom to her 8 year old... :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:31 am

:lol: Sorry I mean if I have more kids. All my four are up to date in their shot record. And I am not a bad mother for having them vacinated either.
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Sat May 02, 2009 3:57 am

She's bi and she doesn't mind having dingleberries... what the? :roll:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CacPtJz19FE[/video]
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy