Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Who wants to meet Jim Carrey, live and in person?

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Postby comicpisces11 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:01 pm

Now it's a race...to see who goes to the other side of the world first! I'm trying to get to Scotland, and I will! And as I've said before, I'll leave the light on here! The beach is waiting (as is a big black great dane that likes to lick people)! :lol:
Profound words are not clever. Clever words are not profound. -Verse 81 of the Tao Te Ching
comicpisces11
The Mask

Postby comicpisces11 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:03 pm

Um, by the way, how in the heck did I get to 100 posts?! I only meant to come on here to get a copy of an old Jim Carrey stand up tape! :oops: :lol:
Profound words are not clever. Clever words are not profound. -Verse 81 of the Tao Te Ching
comicpisces11
The Mask

Postby fluffy » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:41 am

Y'know Audrey and Vinnie sound wonderful...............i adore animals.....especially cuddly people friendly ones..........lol...............

hey if you ever wanted to home swap...........lol...........i have two spoilt cats here, i'm sure you'd love them too............lol.......... :wink:

fluffy :wink:

lol..............i only popped by for a cup of sugar!! :shock: ......i'm almost at 3000..............lol
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:08 am

Yeah fluff-I think you type with your eyes closed- :lol:

30000 post-um-I'd be scared- :D :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to Members