Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

I need all of you guys help,please give me you opinions- :(

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

I need all of you guys help,please give me you opinions- :(

Postby lammy » Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:40 am

This is not easy......everytime I tell a customer that I am happy with

someone they ask me what he does or where he is and I don't lie and tell

them he is in ahome and they look at me and tell me I deserve better-in

my heart I know this is true but in reality I know he is the best I have

right now. I feel ashamed,sad and angry to know that my mom laughs at

me cause they make fun of him- :( They tell me that Iam to

pretty,nice,humble to be with someone like that....I am content with who

and how he treats me even though he has another year and a half to go

there....what should I do? Should I leave him and be alone and let a gigalo

come along and mess with me or should I stay with him since men here suck and he is the most decent man I have came across here in P.R?

Please comment on this-I will not take it personally!
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby rirumo » Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:10 am

No se como escribirte en inglés, pero lo que si se, es que no te preocupes lammy, por lo que entiendo; y no se si estoy mal ( si estoy mal corrigeme por fa vor ) es que tienes un problema con un amigo estoy bien??? :oops:; y es acerca de que tu quieres seguir llevandote con el pero hay problemas, no ?? de que la gente lo hace de menos??; pero a ti te agrada por que es buena persona. Dejame decirte que lo que tu pienses, es lo que realmente importa, no lo que digan los demás, tu opinion es la que cuenta, analiza las ventajas y desventajas. oki?? :roll: :wink: te lo digo de todo corazón.
RIRUMO ( si estoy mal dime porfa y tratare de analizar de nuevo tu situacion para poderte ayudar.

" Mas vale tenerte soñando en mi mente que despertar y perderte eternamente"
your dreams are a cristal ice.....

I´M A HARAJUKU GIRL...With WiCKed Style....
I Wanna be a Sweet Escape...
(Always keep the retro Style)
rirumo
Me, Myself & Irene

Postby Jimenem » Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:23 am

Rirumo's right. You opinion is the only one that truly matters.

Your in a tough situation. But your smart, attractive, young, and clever. You just need to do whatever will ultimately make you happy.

Let me ask you this. . .. If you marry this guy, Would you be settling for someone that's less than you deserve? Will you be happy with him 40 years from now? If not, then I say "wait". There's a perfect match for everbody out there, wait patiently for the right guy to come sweep you off your feet. What happens if you marry this guy, then Mr. Prince Charming comes along? Your stuck.
So, unless you know 100% for sure that you want to spend the rest of you life with him, don't commit. thats just my opinion. We can talk more later. . .
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

my experience

Postby Prince » Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:54 pm

From my experience, I had observed some couples, I made conclusion:
"Couples, which living together without official marriage, have relations between each other much better, then couples, which official married.And i have seen many examples, believe me!
Prince
In Living Color

Postby Jimenem » Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:15 pm

Might I ask where you live prince? because I disagree. Couples that move in together before marriage, are waaay less likely to get married. And their relationship will only last untill one of them gets bored. (in most cases). But waiting untill you get married to move in together. You locked in with that person. You have to make the best of that situation no matter what. Because lets face it. Divorce is too expensive. And working through the struggles together will strengthen a relationship. Marriage is not a game. It's something you have to put alot of time and effort into. And when it works out. It's beautiful.
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:25 pm

Tienen razon-no lo quiero como el me quiere a mi...y lo estuviera engañando si no le digo la verdad, pero siento por el- :( No me voy a casar, y el todavia tiene un año y medio antes de salir libre a la calle- :shock:

I know prince charming will come along but I am not about the money-most people think I should hook up with someone that has money and life is not about who has more- :wink:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Realdini » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:29 am

hhmmm.. just try to think happy things and don´t lie to them.. I think that you can just say as it is..I know it can be hard but give it a try .. I will feel better :wink:
"And thats the way the cookie crumbles"
Realdini
Yes Man

Postby lammy » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:02 pm

I am thinking about things-thank you! For now he is willing to love me like no one else can-though hes situation sucks, I am behind him.

Why will you feel better?- :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:03 am

Might I ask where you live prince? because I disagree. Couples that move in together before marriage, are waaay less likely to get married.

OK Jimenem admit it.........you're really 37 not 17.........lol.....ain't that so........?!!........
lol.....you have a VERY wise head on young shoulders if you are 17........lol......
I agree completely with what you say.......i've been there and got the t-shirt.....lol.............
I see marriage as the beginning of an adventure...........but one where you are secure enough to take risks together..........no-one said marriage has to be dull............
But co-habiting feels like a 'stepping stone' to something better........you're never quite secure enough...............and there's always an element of doubt.............

i guess i'm really a romantic at heart...........i really want to believe in marriage.............and i know when i do marry i will give it my heart and soul........ :wink:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:59 pm

Realdini wrote:Why talk about this in this forum..? what do that have with his problems to do?? :D
Just send a PM :D

Because lammy wanted everyone's opinion. And it's certainly interesting to know what others are experiencing.

Lammy - your internal radar about this guy has gone off more times than you can count hasn't it?

Trust the internal radar...for instance, he was very controlling and manipulative before you threatened to leave him....now all of a suddem, he's changed his spots...but if you marry, will it stay that way?
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Eskarpin » Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:01 pm

Pardon, forget to translate. .....

I feel it, I have not understood very well the content of the post, but my counsel is that if you like a person. ..... not you value what the demas say, your decide, they not.
Eskarpin
Kick-Ass 2

Postby lammy » Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:25 pm

I said it wasn't about the money but I saw myself broke all the time he was here with me and I couldn't take it no more and told him I wanted out...it took him for me to tell him this in order to tell me that he will try to help me but that wasn't good enough....

I know he is a good man but not for me-besides he still tells me that he has to think about me going back to college and that is not what I wanted to hear.

I feel bad and if I stay single for ever then that is fine with me.

Thanx guys for you opinions-since I don't have any real friends it is good to hear what others have to say-thank you A LOT!!
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimenem » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:29 pm

OK Jimenem admit it.........you're really 37 not 17.........lol.....ain't that so........?!!........
lol.....you have a VERY wise head on young shoulders if you are 17........lol......
I agree completely with what you say.......i've been there and got the t-shirt.....lol.............

What do you think??? :P No, I'm only 17 will be all year.
Thanks, I just call 'em like I see 'em, and I hope to help everyone that I can. My pals call me Yoda. (jk) :lol:

Lammy, you are a very likeable person. You should have no trouble making friends. Find some female friends and stick close to them, chances are they'll be able to help you.

I'll try my hardest to call you soon.
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:53 am

:lol:

Like I said, you calling me will not change anything for me- :D :lol:

But if you see Jim, nicely drop my number in his lap- :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to Members