Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

What is your mood???

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Postby Laura Laing » Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:29 pm

Oyeveh!
What a day! #-o
He makes me want to shout!

I want to scream,
I know where ya’ve been.
Now there’s the door,
Get out! ](*,)

Try and just GUESS mine!.........I went to post this in the Jimericks and then I decided it would better suited here...so you get it (my mood) in poetic prose......and I can't pull my hair out by the roots because my hands are occupied posting right now.....

.....creative mood changing process seems to be working....thanks
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:02 am

We can whack him.*

*Don't quote me.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Laura Laing » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:14 am

hilarious....and I was just about to go to my profile and give you credit!!... :wink: :lol:
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:17 am

At least you had a laugh.

I'm so tired right now. Why do I feel like I need to carry heavy things? Because I always do. Even when I was little and we were unloading the delivery stuff for the store.

I have bruises all over my legs and I need a massage before my low back goes out again.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:06 am

We went thru my daughters old books and movies and boxed up the ones she doesn't need any more and bought them all to the childrens hospital a few weeks ago. They sent us a thank you in the mail. It made us feel good and I was happy my daughter was willing to help. Maybe cause every year at christmas I let her pick out toys for the homeless kids and I explain to her that there are some kids who don't have any toys.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:32 am

Laura Laing wrote:hilarious....and I was just about to go to my profile and give you credit!!... :wink: :lol:

You can always attribute to "anonymous" - then no one will know it was me.

Cotton, that's great. Y'know....if I wasn't the kind of person that goes, "Hey....that chair was only 7$.....I got that wooden end table for 8$....I found a picture for 3$...."

There's no reason anyone needs to know....but I'm always so ding dang happy I found something I can afford. :oops:
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Laura Laing » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:32 am

quirky wrote:At least you had a laugh.

I'm so tired right now. Why do I feel like I need to carry heavy things? Because I always do. Even when I was little and we were unloading the delivery stuff for the store.

I have bruises all over my legs and I need a massage before my low back goes out again.

Quirky, we do seem so very much the same....I think it 's a physical manifestation of how strongly inspired, spirited and capable we truely are on an intellectual level....if we just recognize ourselves, and realized that nothing needs "proving" to anyone, then the bruises would be fewer and happen less often I'm sure.....as for the massage, I can only wish for one....Once in a while treat myself to a foot massage and some polish on the toesnails...nothing like"happy feet" to make a girl smile .... :D :wink:
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Laura Laing » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:38 am

quirky wrote:
Laura Laing wrote:hilarious....and I was just about to go to my profile and give you credit!!... :wink: :lol:

You can always attribute to "anonymous" - then no one will know it was me.

Cotton, that's great. Y'know....if I wasn't the kind of person that goes, "Hey....that chair was only 7$.....I got that wooden end table for 8$....I found a picture for 3$...."

There's no reason anyone needs to know....but I'm always so ding dang happy I found something I can afford. :oops:

The enjoyment of perfectly useful items not living as cast aways in the landfill is definately something to smile about too :wink: :D
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Laura Laing » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:40 am

cotton wrote:We went thru my daughters old books and movies and boxed up the ones she doesn't need any more and bought them all to the childrens hospital a few weeks ago. They sent us a thank you in the mail. It made us feel good and I was happy my daughter was willing to help. Maybe cause every year at christmas I let her pick out toys for the homeless kids and I explain to her that there are some kids who don't have any toys.

I agree that this is a very important thing to teach our children...and receiving the thank you in the mail just helps show her how much it is truely appreciated...those toys don't just go to the homeless children, they also help make christmas special for those in financial hardship...I thank people like yourselves on a personal level...

Rielly passes down his out grown clothing and toys to the Neighbourhood group, which in turn provides free clothing to anyone who needs it, and the toys are used in the childrens programs. I try to teach him the importance of community...it takes a village...and it feels great!
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:14 pm

I am feeling bored...really bored today.
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Clemmy » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:13 am

My day was going on ok, nothing special happened until about 6pm when my phone rang and a friend invited me to the sneak preview of The Science of Sleep, the new film by Michel Gondry (Eternal Sunshine) with Gael Garcia Bernal (from Motorcycle's Diary). I accepted the invitation on the spot!

The Science of Sleep was shown at the Sundance Festival earlier this year and perhaps some of you had the opportunity to see it. The film is about Stephane, who return to his childhood home in France after his father's death, with the promise of a great, creative job. The job ends up being very boring and Stephane is kept between his dreams and reality, which end up being interwoven. He strikes a relationship with his french neighbor Stephanie, who is a creative person herself. The techniques used in the film are rudimentary, but they express beautifully the complexity of the world, and relationships, through Stephane's dreams, fears, hopes and imagination. The language part of the film is something special too... spanish, french and english. Stephane is mexican, but his mom is french; he speaks french with his mom, but he is too shy to speak french with strangers. So, sometimes the common language is english.

Well, enough about the film, let me say something about Michel... yep!! he was there for a Q&A session. Michel puts a lot of himself, his dreams, imagination and complexities in his film. Some of his dreams are very vivid to him and can touch his life. Well, I can relate to that as many of you can too, I am sure. Michel got very excited when talking about this whole project and explained how some of the scenes in the film are related to his own dreams.

This was a somewhat private screening in a local university and no cameras and no type of recording were allowed. So, I have nothing to show you. The Q&A session was about 30-min long and he was rushed away from the auditorium just after the session ended. But, I was sneaky enough (hehehe) to get close to him and tell him that I really appreciate his work!

So, my Monday ended up with a very nice and entertaining event.

Ohhhh.... of course I have to say it, now, I am just one degree of separation from Jim... :P
Yeah, I know... in my dreams :wink:
Am dreaming... am I awake... where am I?
Night night :wink:
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:27 am

Well....that's better than fantasizing, no?
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Laura Laing » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:02 am

Sounds like a happy day to me!! It will probably have that "sweet dreams "after effect too.... :D :D :D

my mood........I bought a pair of knickers with spongebob on the backside...now I can laugh my as...off........ :lol: :D
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:38 am

I bought a pair of knickers with spongebob on the backside

Because?

I may need to be called in for a lingerie consult.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimenem » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:59 pm

How much do lengerie consultants make? Wait nevermind.. . .Where do I sign up?? :D
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to Members