Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

I missing Comicpisces and Searching for Sunshine &

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

I missing Comicpisces and Searching for Sunshine &

Postby quirky » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:24 pm

Nicesock...

"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:05 pm

CP11 is busy working on her new project.........not sure about the others ........

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Anna Chalova » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:09 pm

i hope they come back...soon
:roll:
"I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don't know if it's possible forever and ever." JC
(\(\.........../)/)
(=',').......(','=)
(..(")(")(")(")..)
Anna Chalova
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mav » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:18 am

Well, I missed yOu today. :? I better see a post from you tomorrow!
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby searching_for_sunshine » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:20 pm

hi all...i just got back from germany and paris (yes, during the riots and rail strike) mahvelous time BTW...that's my 2 week excuse LOL but i also came back to lots of work but will start posting again - i promise -i've missed ya'll!!...just...need..to...get....over...this...hump.....

more soon :wink:
searching_for_sunshine
Me, Myself & Irene

Postby Clemmy » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:23 pm

Welcome back... the sun is shinning today!!!! :wink:
"Friend is a second self." -- Aristotle
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby comicpisces11 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:19 am

Very sweet. I've been really busy but when ever I get a chance I check in. I hope you all are well. I need some new pictures though, seriously. Oh, and I finally got a copy of Jim's "Unnatural Act", the whole reason I joined this messagenet group.....and I'm still here.

B

PS Virginia is beautiful. If you ever get a chance, you must see it.
Profound words are not clever. Clever words are not profound. -Verse 81 of the Tao Te Ching
comicpisces11
The Mask

Postby quirky » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:20 am

Where ARE you? I used to live in Alexandria, VA.

More pics? Not right now. If you are trying to fix me up or something take the last pic on the makeover thread at Off Topic. It doesn't get any more real than THAT.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby comicpisces11 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:54 am

Sorry, Quirk, I was actually hoping for more pics of Jim, but I'll gladly check out your mug! I actually found some new ones of him (I'm obviously VERY bored) but wasn't so sure about posting. I'll have to mull it over.

I'm in Charlottesville, VA. I've heard a lot about Alexandria and have heard it's a great town for dogs....lots of shops, etc. so I considered taking my great dane (yes, I have her here with me too). Every weekend we try to find little interesting things to do. Today, we met a cow and got a tour of someones ranch! It was great! It's gorgeous here. The energy is sooooooo different from LA...in a good way. LA can be a bit vaccuous at times. Everybody wants something or someone or to get somewhere...the atmosphere here is so much more relaxed. I can walk down the street and not feel someone wants something from me.
Profound words are not clever. Clever words are not profound. -Verse 81 of the Tao Te Ching
comicpisces11
The Mask

Postby quirky » Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:47 pm

Sorry, Quirk, I was actually hoping for more pics of Jim, but I'll gladly check out your mug! I actually found some new ones of him (I'm obviously VERY bored) but wasn't so sure about posting. I'll have to mull it over.

I was kidding....of course you meant Jim.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby comicpisces11 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:44 pm

Oops, I must have left my sense of humour in LA. :wink:
comicpisces11
The Mask

Postby mav » Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:08 pm

comicpisces11 wrote:I actually found some new ones of him (I'm obviously VERY bored) but wasn't so sure about posting. I'll have to mull it over.

:shock: Puhleeese do!! Obviously I'm at the 'can't get enough of him' stage.
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:15 pm

comicpisces11 wrote:Sorry, Quirk, I was actually hoping for more pics of Jim, but I'll gladly check out your mug! I actually found some new ones of him (I'm obviously VERY bored) but wasn't so sure about posting. I'll have to mull it over.

I'm in Charlottesville, VA. I've heard a lot about Alexandria and have heard it's a great town for dogs....lots of shops, etc. so I considered taking my great dane (yes, I have her here with me too). Every weekend we try to find little interesting things to do. Today, we met a cow and got a tour of someones ranch! It was great! It's gorgeous here. The energy is sooooooo different from LA...in a good way. LA can be a bit vaccuous at times. Everybody wants something or someone or to get somewhere...the atmosphere here is so much more relaxed. I can walk down the street and not feel someone wants something from me.

That's not because people are nicer, just that people keep to themselves.

The East Coast is that way...sometimes positively frosty!!

You should try out the traffic near DC...you don't signal....because it just indicates what you want to do and the rest of the traffic will try to prevent it. So...no signals. If you go to Alexandria, visit Old Town...it's picturesque and "colonial"....Also...Georgetown is a VERY cool place to browse around with neat shops.x
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to Members