Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome JCOs Playground

The "Get to know me" Game

All games, quizzes, and other fun 'spam' (not advertisements) goes here!

Postby Jimenem » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:46 pm

I think I tap my feet more. :roll: Though I'm not sure.

Whats the difference between liking someone as more than just a friend and loving someone?? Or you could take the question further and answer whats the difference between loving someone, and being in love with someone?
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimliker » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:10 pm

loving someone means u can love anybody & in any way like a friend, or a brother or sister, or a father or mother , or a daughter or son. If you like a girl or guy then it can be just as good friends. But fall in love or be in love with someone then you want to have a relationship with that person like getting physical, sexual, emotional...everything. Liking someone can only be emotional but loving someone can be physical.

Can our best friend be our life partners?

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby KC8t80 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:16 pm

I like to think so.

would it be better to fall, hard, in love with someone or have a temporary love for someone?
I am part of an elite group of people......THE MEN OF JCO.

(Standing member since July 18th, 2005)

THE FEW AND THE PROUD!!!!
KC8t80
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimliker » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:29 pm

its better to fall hard in love with someone coz temporary love will not work in a longer run...it will just waste ur time & energy.

what do u beleive in - one night stand or sleep with someone u r deeply in love?

jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimenem » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:31 pm

I believe you shouls only sleep with someone you're married to. Because then you don't have to worry about whether or not they're truly in love with you because they already proved itto you by marrying you, and committing 100% I believe this VERY strongly.

And I don't beilieve being in love means you're sexually active with them, falling in love can happen when sex isn't even part of the puzzle.

Would you rather love someone who doesn't love you, or marry someone that loves you even though you may not feel the same?
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Eskarpin » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:48 pm

It could love which it does not love to me, but could not marry to me with somebody that it does not love

same question
Eskarpin
Kick-Ass 2

Postby jimliker » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:20 pm

I would marry someone who luvs me coz he will respect me & accept me for who i am...that would also make me fall in luv with him :)

i also dont beleive that falling in luv mean sexual only but it could develop feelings in u that u can be sexual with that person one day...sooner or later. Also, you do have self control on sex coz if u truely luv someone u will be more emotionally involved & sex for u will be secondary thing for which u can wait till marriage :)

How important is sex to u before marriage or how important is sex to u after marriage?

jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimenem » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:25 pm

Ok, I'm going to give you the exact opposite of what you'd expect from an 18 year old male. But Sex is something that's fun to do (or so I've heard) but I don't think it's vital to Love. I would marry someone, if I loved them regaurdless of whether or not she could ever sexually gratify me. It would NOT be vital to my marriage, but it would be fun :wink: :lol: And sex before marriage is just stupid in my opinion, (no offence to anyone)

Same question
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Happygal » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:53 pm

Hey, I just checked out this post and I'm lost. I know how to play, I just need to be brought up to speed.
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jims_lost_daughter » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:14 pm

answer the question from above then write your own for the next person to answer, and i guess the next question is...

How important is sex to u before marriage or how important is sex to u after marriage?

wow ill let you answer it ;)
jims_lost_daughter
Yes Man

Postby Niobe » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:40 pm

Whoah, this thread got deep all of a sudden!! :lol:

Well, thats a good question and I think the answer will be different for everyone. I think my answer will be different to Jimenem's for example....or rather experience has made it so for me. But I respect every angle.
Sex is important whatever side of marriage you are on. That's what I believe. I have been married before (didn't last) and now I live with man who I've been with ten years. But we are not married. Before I get shot down in flames for it :wink: I think my experiences have taught me that marriage is perhaps not my ideal option. I'm not sure I'll ever marry again, and I say that knowing I've found my man in life.
Sex is therefore important if it's with someone you want to be with and it's what you want.

(Ooops, divulged a bit more than I intended there!! ) :oops:

Next question: Do you think once you're married, that should be it for life?
Everybody should believe in something.
I believe I'll have another coffee!
Niobe
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimenem » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:06 pm

Not if your spose died. I say remarry, happiness is the main goal in life, not morals (to a certain extent).

Same qeuestion.
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:01 am

Through everything there's still a small part of me that buys the fairy tale.
It may be wishful thinking...or even, naivete...I have never been in love...but I think I'd only marry someone who I felt was my soul mate.

OK, before we have to rename this the "Get to know my deepest thoughts"...

Daisies or roses?
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Retard_Messiah » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:47 am

Roses is more romantic in my opinion.

same question
Retard_Messiah
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby KC8t80 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:47 am

roses

tulips or carnations?
I am part of an elite group of people......THE MEN OF JCO.

(Standing member since July 18th, 2005)

THE FEW AND THE PROUD!!!!
KC8t80
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to JCOs Playground