Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Aly! Aly!

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Postby mav » Sun May 21, 2006 11:13 pm

Alena, Whatever others advice, some advice is helpful, some not. Here's my two cents.

Not to be superstitious, but from your date of birth, your number is 1, that of leadership, and I agree with it since you have come here at such a young age and are able to live on your own, you are independent minded...

Are you finding satisfaction in the work that you are doing? You have almost arrived.

I honestly feel there can be no greater satisfaction than marrying and having kids. (Ofcourse there can be life without it too) IF you are so inclined, I wish you find someone even better than Jim...lol

Your writing is a good hobby. Since you are using your imagination, Jullietta can still continue to love Jim's character (?) You don't have to hate Jim, you just have to let go as a sweet but unattainable dream.

Just curious, doesn't writing detach you somewhat from the real world? To be on a story for 10 years is asking for too much focus.
-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Niobe » Sun May 21, 2006 11:23 pm

Aly, did you get my 'e' OK? Hope it worked. :wink:

As for writing, I write too. To be right inside the mind of your character makes it so much easier to make the words flow. BUT, you can do that and keep it just to when you write, and then be able to live and love your own life away from that.....to have your own life away from their world. It just needs working at. :D
Everybody should believe in something.
I believe I'll have another coffee!
Niobe
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Anna Chalova » Mon May 22, 2006 7:42 pm

:wink: to Alena!
"I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don't know if it's possible forever and ever." JC
(\(\.........../)/)
(=',').......(','=)
(..(")(")(")(")..)
Anna Chalova
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Clemmy » Mon May 22, 2006 8:19 pm

Aly,

I wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do in your life. You seem to be a strong young lady and I hope you finish your book. You have conquered a lot so far... just leaving one's country and searching for new challenges is already a lot!
"Friend is a second self." -- Aristotle
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Alyonushka » Thu May 25, 2006 2:42 am

to mav
to tell the truth, i am always inside the world i write about. But I am not a script maniac, I cannot write just to fill the space on my paper. More often I'm just inside my book not writing it, just thinking a lot and then putting this into the words on the paper. When i go to bed, when I walk somewhere, go somewhere, when I'm alone, I am somewhere else. It's kinda.. weird..
to all
thank you for your support, I appreciate it very much. But I still don't know what I'm supposed to do. How to deal with this. That's difficult.[/b]
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby lammy » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:44 pm

Darn,all this time and you never told me you wrote...even if you wrote three words a day- :?
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimenem » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:25 pm

Hey Aly, as a writer I encourage you to finish whatever you start, even if you've lost interest, because you shouldn't deny your potential readers the privelage of reading your story by not writing it. Who knows how many live could be changed by your book? Do you really want to risk not finishing it?

As for your desire for Jim, obviously your trying to fix that, but changing your sexual orientation is a little extreme, don't you think? You business is your business, but there are BETTER men out there than Jim Carrey that you CAN have, you just haven't seen them because your focus was elsewhere.

Whatever your descisions I'm behind you 100%, just as long as your happy. I pray that you continue writing and that you don't fall short of ANY of the reachable goals you set when you moved here in the first place. Broken hearts will heal, broken dreams haunt you forever.
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to Members