Jim Carrey Online

Leave a message to Jim.. Maybe someday he will read it!

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Leave a message to Jim.. Maybe someday he will read it!

Postby PatriciaCarrey » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:10 am

Hi everybody! My name is Patricia and how are you this evening? Allrightythen. :D I am new here. I have been spying you people for a while, just reading, but decided to join now because as well as you I am a big Jim Carrey fan too. :) I am from Brasil, (sorry for my bad English) and I'm going to be 23 years old in February (this became my lucky number, so I'm excited about it!) and I love Jim Carrey for 10 years now... I will always support him in everything he'll ever do, whether if it is comedy, drama.. producing... gardening.... whatever. :D
I know you all can identify with this feeling I have, I just feel happy when I see him, if I have a bad day, when everything went wrong, just to be able to watch one of his movies when I get home makes me feel better, and happy. :lol:
I get excited just to think that maybe someday he will read this and know that down here in a city called Porto Alegre, Brasil, there's somebody that loves him and think about him every single day, and just want him to be happy. Jim, I wish you everything you wish to yourself. If you ever get sad or having a bad day (it happens with everybody..) remember that all the people here in JCO love you and would give everything to make you smile. Just because you make us smile so many times. :-)
I think we should all leave a message to Jim, saying everything we want him to know.. maybe someday he will read this...
What do you think? Leave a message to Jim too!!
PatriciaCarrey
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby jimlover » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:21 pm

Hello Patricia.Welcome on JCO and have gr8 funs here. :D
[i][b]Somebody to luv me(Jim)[/b][/i]
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JACK » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:18 pm

this is so deep....thank u patricia i been waiting to do this for a long time :D:D....u know what it means to have a friend

to Jim:

u have been with me in my good days making it better and u did also cheer me up in my down and sad days....what can u ask more of a friend!!!....to me u were a loyal one always there when i needed u .. never had to leave messages on an answer machine....all i had to do was to see u, feel yr energy....some may think u are just an actor/ comedian....but the effort u put in the job makes u more than that.....u made my life easier and for that i'll forever owe u.....it doesn't matter if we never met it matters that u will always have a friend here. i believe u had some hard days...the deep sadness behind every smile u make. i know what its like. i wish i could help u or repay u in some way....till then will always love u......

invisible friend
JACK
The Mask

Postby jimliker » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:51 pm

welcome to JCO Patricia :)

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby PatriciaCarrey » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:36 am

Thank you all. I'm loving it! :D
Having great fun :D
PatriciaCarrey

Postby Happygal » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:47 am

Ok, let me think here for a minute. :-k

This is for you Jim, where ever you are:
"I'm a big fan of yours! I can't really say that I'm your biggest fan in the world, because I haven't really been all around the world. :) Anyway, your my all time favorite actor. Your my idol and my hero. You have always been there for me when I needed someone. People always got sick and tired of me when I did nothing but talk about you, but I didn't care. I also plan on going into acting because you have inspired me in a very big way! So, what I'm trying to say is that, I LOVE YOU!!!" :D

Thats probably what I really would say too! :wink:
One person's craziness, is another person's reality. ~ Tim Burton
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jessica Bezerra Dos Santo » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:36 pm

Welcome to JCO Patricia !!!!!! :wink:
ImageImage
Jessica Bezerra Dos Santo
Batman Forever

Postby MicheleFloyd » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:26 pm

Live life for you because it's the only one you'll ever have, Jim.
MicheleFloyd
Introducing Janet

Postby PatriciaCarrey » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:01 am

Jim, you have no idea how important you are to me and how you make my life better. I thank God every day that he created you, and I pray every day for your health and your happiness. It is so good I can count on you, and know that I can watch your movies and laugh and forget about my problems at least for a moment. I love your movies, I love the fact that they can make me laugh and even cry while watching it. Your talent is good for my soul. God bless you Jim. Thank you for everything. :D
"Happiness is felt by making other people happy."
PatriciaCarrey

Re:

Postby JimCarreyschick » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:44 am

Hi Jim,

How are you doing? it's nice to meet you. I hope you get the chance to read this I just want you to know that you're important to me and even if you weren't rich I'd still like you because with or without money you're still a great person even if I haven't met you before. I've seen you a lot of times on interviews and you just seem like a very easy going person who's very sociable and very down to earth and also you cheer me up whenever I'm sad. I sure would like to get to know you if I do meet you someday and you seem like someone who I'd be very comfortable being with and I think you're very smart. I really like you a lot I would really like to become good friends with you, I really like you a lot would like to meet you someday soon. i like how you also encourage others to do whatever it is they like to do and since I've been a long time fan of yours I've always took your advise on being positive and never give up and you make me feel very happy and as well and you are my lucky charm. I wish you all the best of luck with The Number 23 movie and I'm looking so forward to seeing it when it comes out, I like you in both drama and comedies. It's always good to do new things and I think it's good you're exploring different roles because you are very talented and I'm sure you'll do very well with your future films and I believe in you and really have faith in you that you'll do well. You deserves lots of credit for your dramatic roles as well as your comedies and I think you're very special too and I hope when you have some time please come and visit us at JCO we really would love to see what you have to say and we all love you. I hope you like my message to you Jim and hope you'll read it and respond to back to our messages You are my lucky charm Jim Carrey and I care about you a lot take care now bye bey then!

Your good friend,
always
Jen :)

i hope Jim will read our messages to him and who knows it could happen someday i hope it does
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

hmm

Postby babygirl_lace » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:44 pm

I only have one thing to say to Jim....

Thank You!
~Lex~

"No day but today!" ~RENT~
babygirl_lace
Batman Forever

Postby Jessica Bezerra Dos Santo » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:10 pm

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: !!!
ImageImage
Jessica Bezerra Dos Santo
Batman Forever

Postby cotton » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:16 am

Is that what the funny odor outside is? I thought it was the beach Image :lol:
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:54 am

Dear Jim ,

Hi ! How are you ? First I want to say you are a great actor . Sure

you've might heard it before but coming from me means a lot . ( :lol: )

Was wondering if one day ... (when you have time of - course ) you can

answer all of those who wrote you a message ? Only because we know

how computer smart you are . Anyway , hoping you live a life full of

everything you ever dreamt about as you were growing up and wishing

what you have is all you ever wanted .

:oops: :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to The Speakeasy