Jim Carrey Online

Operation: Convince Halley's Drama teacher.

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby Happygal » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:55 pm

I know exactly what you mean jims_lost_daughter. My family says that I'll get over Jim pretty soon, like by this summer. But that will never happen. My dad also makes fun of Jim's mouth, he says that its really big.
One person's craziness, is another person's reality. ~ Tim Burton
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby gothichyppie » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:38 pm

jims_lost_daughter wrote:Gothichyppie.... that is so awesome.. alot of my family hates him too.. i attacked my aunt once .. put her in a head lock cause she made fun of his mouth.. lmao... it was jokes of course.. but still.. gr on her. My mom said i would get over it too... its been like 11 years now... lol.. not going anywhere

My mom doesn’t always love him in comedy (not for everyone she says) but she’s rather fond of him in drama, she was actually pretty impressed by his performance in The Number 23, which lead to me doing a happy, silly dance! ;) She knows how mental I am about the guy (nearly 12 years now) so even when she doesn’t agree, she’s still very wise about it, which I highly appreciate!

Now I used to care about what people think and how they oppose, I don't anymore! I believe that everyone is entitled to an opinion precisely because it can’t affect me! How does it go again? ‘Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me!’ ;)
That teacher is like a troll, don’t feed it, leave it alone!
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Postby sprousefan23 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:33 pm

Happygal wrote:I know exactly what you mean jims_lost_daughter. My family says that I'll get over Jim pretty soon, like by this summer. But that will never happen. My dad also makes fun of Jim's mouth, he says that its really big.

haha me too!
Jim's mouth isn't THAT big.......if anything MY mouth's big, or so everyone tells me!
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:14 pm

LOL.......Jim has a beautiful mouth........its made for smiling and kissing.........lol......yum yum :wink:

fluffy :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby jims_lost_daughter » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:46 pm

I know.. i dont think there is anything wrong with his mouth... And my aunt is one to talk anyways lol.. huge mouth. lmao

GothicHyppie- My mom likes him.. I dont think she has seen him in enough though. i think she has only really seen him in comedy. i think she would like him more if she watched Eternal Sunchine or something. I want her to see his drama.

And in the number 23... i think it was one of his best performances... i wish more people had seen it so i could get their opinions.
jims_lost_daughter
Yes Man

Previous

Return to The Speakeasy