Jim Carrey Online

Jenny Speaks about Jim & his relationship with Evan!

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Jenny Speaks about Jim & his relationship with Evan!

Postby jimliker » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:22 pm

Jenny McCarthy is so in love with Jim Carrey that she gushes about the particulars.

“We’re more in love than we’ve ever been in our relationship,” she says. “It was completely meant to be.

People say that we match,” she says. “It’s truly more of a match than people even know. Yes, we match from the outside, but it’s more of a match from the inside.
“I call Jim my ‘little light ball’ because he’s just really pure and true. He’s compassionate and I respect him and love him,” she says.

Will they get married? “I think I’m starting a new movement,” she says. “It’s called We’re Not Getting Married. I think our parents have really led a good example for this generation. Everyone is divorced.

What does a marriage certificate do? It’s not a guarantee,” she says. “It’s just a piece of paper. Goldie and Kurt are our role models.”

Evan already has one big-name fan: the star of “The Cable Guy,” “The Truman Show” and “Bruce Almighty.”

“Jim pulls out the glove from ‘Liar Liar’ and chases Evan around the house. They have such a boy-boy relationship. And they run past me with Evan screaming, ‘The Claw! The Claw!’ ” she says.

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/p ... 23.article

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby woweeee » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:26 pm

i still think that they should get married....but i am so glad that he is great with Evan. this just makes me feel happier on my birthday...it is my birthday...lol. 23 is so annoying.
When once asked what I would do if I met Jim I said that I would give him so many hugs because he is so damn HOT and then I would tell him to get married. Response, "he is hot, but...nevermind."
woweeee
Batman Forever

Postby fluffy » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:10 pm

i think Jim fell in love with the whole package :D ....from his 'splendid isolation' days, to a house filled with kids laughter, puppies and love he's come a long way.... :wink:

fluffy :wink: :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:35 am

I can't seem to read the posting on this thread - :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby sianlee » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:28 am

That's so sweet! I'm really liking Jenny now, I mean I was a bit causious at first.... but I love this. And I could imagine Jim doing the claw, lol. There's a glove in liar liar???????? I thought he used his hand though?
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby jimliker » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:16 pm

Ex-Playboy star Jenny McCarthy has claimed that she will never marry or have kids with Jim Carrey.

Speaking about her romance, McCarthy told In Touch: "We're living together...and we're very happy - all that's [marriage] going to be is a piece of paper, really.

"What is it a guarantee of? I'll be yours forever? I'll be faithful? Bull! He [Carrey] is the light of my life and we're more in love now than we have been in our entire relationship."

On the prospect on having children with the Bruce Almighty actor, the mother-of-one commented: "This womb is closed."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a90 ... arrey.html

jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby CarreyGirl » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:07 pm

jimliker wrote:Ex-Playboy star Jenny McCarthy has claimed that she will never marry or have kids with Jim Carrey.

Speaking about her romance, McCarthy told In Touch: "We're living together...and we're very happy - all that's [marriage] going to be is a piece of paper, really.

"What is it a guarantee of? I'll be yours forever? I'll be faithful? Bull! He [Carrey] is the light of my life and we're more in love now than we have been in our entire relationship."

On the prospect on having children with the Bruce Almighty actor, the mother-of-one commented: "This womb is closed."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a90 ... arrey.html

I love this woman!!Thank you for the news!! :wink:
I'm Dumb and I'm proud! :_D
CarreyGirl
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby fluffy » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:32 pm

y'know i 'm always interested in our cultural differences and Living together is the norm in the UK now. Our national marriage age has gone way up to mid 30's and we are even about to go into a national childbith crises. 1 in 3 women won't be having kids here ........The USA marriage age is way lower than ours......and when folk do get engaged and married it's all done so much faster........are we behind......or are we setting a trend?
i wonder why??? :roll:

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:48 pm

Most americans do not get married anymore. What Jim and Jenny are doing is normal and doesn't surprise me a bit
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:51 pm

looks like times are a a'changin......... :wink:

fluffy :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby sianlee » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:41 am

Yeah it doesnt suprise me one bit either. But I still wished they had kids. I'm sure Jim would like to see a little him running around, just as much as having evan under his wing.

It's funny how times are changing. I want to get married, but I want to do it differently. Almost that it's not marriage because it seems everyone who gets married these days are always doomed, theres break up everywhere. So if I did something different say some african ritual for example for marriage then that could prove to be different. You know what I mean?
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby fluffy » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:34 pm

i lived with my ex for 12 years, and we would have still splt with the rings......paper is no guarantee......people change......marriage changes...

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby jimliker » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:03 pm

ur welcome carreygirl :)

About marriage i think, the belief in it depends on our own life experiences. When there r certain things that v believe in gives failure several times, its human nature to give it up. In case of marriage, Jim had 2 failed marriages & Jenny had 1 failed marriage. Its obvious that they both got hurt. So, they decided to give it up & try live in relationship. Since their live in relationship is working out so they believe more in it & its making them happy.
For those who were never married would still believe in it. Its not always true that marriage always fails. It depends on both husband & wife, whether they can make adjustments , whether they have trust in each other & whether love between them is still alive. When v can take chances in life for trying drinking, drugs, smoking, free sex, etc....then why not take a chance with marriage too?

jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to The Speakeasy