Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Hi! I'm Jess.....

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Hi! I'm Jess.....

Postby Jess » Fri May 09, 2008 3:26 am

And I'm looking to incorporate Jim back into my life....because I miss him a lot! (probably more than he'd care to know) :D
Jess
Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Jess
Doing Time On Maple Drive

Postby fluffy » Fri May 09, 2008 10:11 am

Welcome to the site Jess....... :D i hope you have a blast here but sorry to burst the bubble Jim isn't on the site........ :( :wink: but lots of fellow fans are.....

fluffy
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Fri May 09, 2008 2:02 pm

Well we don't THINK he is but we have our suspisions sometimes. :wink:
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby jimliker » Fri May 09, 2008 2:16 pm

Welcome to JCO Jess :)

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri May 09, 2008 7:00 pm

hehehe..........the mystery deepens.......lol.....he's a crafty old dog y'know........lol......and that's why we love the rogue.....lol :lol:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jess » Sat May 10, 2008 12:18 am

Hey Girls, thank you for the welcomes! And I must say, he is a rogue....and if he is or if he is not a frequenter here......at least I have peace of mind knowing that I have done what I can to try to get back in touch with him as best as I know how.
Jess
Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Jess

Postby Happygal » Sat May 10, 2008 3:47 am

Its nice to have you here with us! :P
One person's craziness, is another person's reality. ~ Tim Burton
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Sun May 11, 2008 4:17 pm

Jess wrote:Hey Girls, thank you for the welcomes! And I must say, he is a rogue....and if he is or if he is not a frequenter here......at least I have peace of mind knowing that I have done what I can to try to get back in touch with him as best as I know how.

LOL . I am sorry don't mean to laugh , but you'll not be able to make him come back and certainly not on here - :D

Welcome ... :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jess » Thu May 15, 2008 2:16 am

lammy wrote:but you'll not be able to make him come back and certainly not on here

Well, lammy......odder things have happened. ;) Like Majorheat.....waves in '62 and such. I'm just sayin....
Jess
Jess

Postby cable girl » Thu May 15, 2008 7:32 pm

Yeah; absolutely Jess!! You should never let mystery or the belief in miracles die... ;) :lol: Welcome to the board by the way! :P Hope you'll have fun here! :D
~ "Compassion is the currency that leads to true wealth"~ / Jim Carrey
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Postby Jess » Fri May 16, 2008 1:50 am

Thanks Cable Girl! So true, if we didn't dream, if we didn't believe....we wouldn't have progression in this world. If Benjamin Franklin didn't believe we could have electricity, if he didn't have a dream of lightening conducting enough energy to something.....where would we be? Hollywood is made of dreams! I know the BEST books I just read came from the author's dream that she had one night and she didn't want it to end, and now that dream lives on in books! (EXCELLENT BOOKS BTW!) So, don't give up on your dreams....lol even though, I will admit, I have given up on most of my grandios ones. :oops:
Jess
Jess

Postby cable girl » Fri May 16, 2008 10:59 am

Jess wrote:even though, I will admit, I have given up on most of my grandios ones. :oops:

So have I! :oops: I know, I know; I'm really not the best role model when it comes to continue to believe that one day your dreams will come true... :lol: But miracles do happen though... so ya never know! :lol:
~ "Compassion is the currency that leads to true wealth"~ / Jim Carrey
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Postby lammy » Sat May 17, 2008 4:39 pm

Jim is not a dream of mine . My dream is to have my stories done as movies. He was just the lucky one that I admire and because of him I wrote such stories - :oops:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sat May 17, 2008 6:34 pm

i'm a terminal dreamer............. :wink:

fluffy :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jess » Sun May 18, 2008 3:36 am

Me too....much to my detriment. :(
Jess
Jess

Next

Return to Members