Jim Carrey Online

Jimothy

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby cotton » Fri May 16, 2008 3:16 am

all is forgiven :)

seriously tho my memory is bad anything related to Jim I remember easily but anything else gets forgotten very quickly lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Jess » Fri May 16, 2008 3:31 am

Haha! I am right there with you! Except for the memory in RE: to Jimothy. :( I guess that's also why I'm back :cry: I'm forgettin things about him and I don't want to. I have some things that will forever be burned into my memory, but then again some things that are getting lost and I'm trying to hang on.
Jess
Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Jess
Doing Time On Maple Drive

Postby cotton » Fri May 16, 2008 3:38 am

aww :( it helps to go back and read the old posts on here and also to watch his interviews
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

When I see the name Jimothy....

Postby Canadian Jayne » Fri May 16, 2008 5:13 am

I think of the song "Jennifer"
but want to write a different lyrics to the song..
Anyone remeber this song?
Fluffy?
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri May 16, 2008 3:04 pm

um.......depends which one,there's a few......

fluffy :roll:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

I can hum it, but alas..

Postby Canadian Jayne » Fri May 16, 2008 4:23 pm

you can't hear me to get the tune. I didn't know there were so many songs about Jennifer, I wonder how many. I wonder if there is a song for every name? Or one for every letter in the Alphabet.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Sat May 17, 2008 4:01 pm

Jess wrote:Haha! I am right there with you! Except for the memory in RE: to Jimothy. :( I guess that's also why I'm back :cry: I'm forgettin things about him and I don't want to. I have some things that will forever be burned into my memory, but then again some things that are getting lost and I'm trying to hang on.

Did you get to meet him ? Did you guys hang out ?

I miss this one special person with the softest voice I've ever heard . He made my heart sense warmth from his voice . I wish he'd atleast say hello once more - :? [/code]
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Maybe he was a Jim Carrey look alike?

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sat May 17, 2008 4:57 pm

That's what everyone's telling me. Anyway like it was posted earlier, relish the time, there are alot of new experiences ahead, appreciate the past, look forward to the future, the best is yet to be.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sat May 17, 2008 6:17 pm

the thing is there's no real way of knowing if an online 'Jim' is genuine.Regard all aquaintances with an open heart and mind, protect yourself of course and enjoy an anonymous friend......no pressures....

fluffy :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jess » Sun May 18, 2008 4:08 am

lammy wrote:Did you get to meet him ? Did you guys hang out ?

I miss this one special person with the softest voice I've ever heard . He made my heart sense warmth from his voice . I wish he'd atleast say hello once more - :? [/code]

We never met, almost though. We had a couple close encounters. Because of distance it didn't work for us to have the chance to ever meet up. I don't think it would have ever happened though-he was never ready for that. All our conversations were wonderful, long hours into the night and sometimes morning. I could talk to him for hours and never tire of it, he always kept me laughing, I don't know what I did for him, but I know what he did for me. I guess I'm just trying to hold onto that.
Jess
Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Jess

Postby lammy » Sun May 18, 2008 5:36 pm

I know how it feels to want to meet someone and then that person backs out -:(
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

I think I would label this...

Postby Canadian Jayne » Mon May 19, 2008 5:19 am

Not Quite Aquaintances..
As was mentioned, you still have the old posts and can look back at them,
relish in the memory of their words, but sometimes we spend so much time in the past that we forget to live in the now, be out and doing, meeting new people, having new good experiences.
Sometimes we get locked in a box and forget we can get out.
I think people can be afraid at disappointing others, when we write on here hopefully, we write what we feel. But everyone will have a preconceived idea of what the other person looks like, etc. Sometimes we are not all that others expect.
I can see the hesitancy, but I can also understand the eagerness to meet someone, sometimes it can be quite a dilema.
Perhaps just being company (even not in the flesh) is enough.
The entertainment world can sometimes be a lonely place and just having someone to talk to, even if it is over the net is enough.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jess » Mon May 19, 2008 5:58 am

It was enough, it was what I needed then - he was what I needed. Unfortunately I can't ever go back and read our convos because it was all on my old computer and I have since gotten a new computer. My old computer is locked up in my storage unit - it's been stored away for many years. One thing I do remember - it's funny, he photoshopped a picture of us together HAHA! :) I miss things like that, so odd and yet, it made me laugh. I understand going out and meeting new people, making new experiences...but what if you know deep in your heart that you will never find a friendship like that again? Knowing in your heart that you will never have that kind of a special relationship with anyone else. Sometimes that's hard to accept.
Jess
Jess

Postby fluffy » Mon May 19, 2008 12:19 pm

beautifully put CJ .. :D ...keep it in perspective folks, keep true to yourselves, protect yourselves and don't obsess but regard every interaction as enriching your soul.... :D

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Mon May 19, 2008 12:24 pm

Life's all about new experiences, good and bad.....hold them in your heart...but learn to let them go....if Jim did contact you, you'll have that glow forever....and move on......... :wink: :D

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy