Jim Carrey Online

Jimothy

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby fluffy » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:49 pm

lol.........imagine the fun he'd have chatting with a group of us in a room on MSN.. :lol: ..he could really have a blast messing with us....and we him.......lol :wink:

fluffy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jess » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:52 pm

Haha!!! COMPLETELY! He'd love it!! And we'd love it too.....that I know for sure! Whadya say Jimmy? Chat room? You.....us....Mono e mono.....you can name the chat room Majorheat62 *wink*wink*!
Jess
Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Jess
Doing Time On Maple Drive

Postby fluffy » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:55 pm

lol............hell, he could include Jenny and his pals as well.....lol.....the more the merrier.......lol......make it a party time!...... :lol:

fluffy :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jess » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:35 pm

Haha!!! no kidding! But I don't know, I don't think Jenny would like the competition.....
Jess
Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Jess

Postby fluffy » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:00 pm

:wink: och, she'd have a blast too.... :lol: ...we're a hilarious bunch (if i say so myself :wink: )She could probably do with a giggle sometimes, living with old Mr Grumpy pants :lol: :lol: :lol:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:15 pm

:lol: Yes she would ...

Then again , I'd think Jim would restrain himself from actually saying what is on his mind - :roll:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:43 pm

What was the proof it was Jim you talked too Jess? And who was the friend that got Jim to talk to you? Sorry but I am just really curious.lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:47 pm

I've never talked to Jim and if I ever have -lol-wouldn't never know it was him . :lol: :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:59 am

There was proof wasn't there Jess?
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:08 am

I probably would understand why Jim would not come out and say it's him - for fear that the person(girl,guy(lol)) , would not be themselves . :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jess » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:18 am

There was proof Cotton. :wink: He gave me enough proof, and there was no friend that introduced us, we just sort of.....happened upon each other.
Jess
Jess

Postby lammy » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:22 am

Wow to stumble upon eachother online is something like a miracle . I bet he got in contact with you first . :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:22 am

in your original posts you said you used to be a member of the E! message board and one of Jims friends saw you and some other Jim fans on there and he set you up with Jim. Who was it?

What was the proof?
Last edited by cotton on Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:28 am

:shock: Jim was romaing there ? I probably know Jess bettter than I think. LOL I was a member there too . :lol:

Sorry to be butting in but this is interesting . :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jess » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:31 am

Nope, it didn't go down like that. There was a poster on E! that was a HUGE Jim fan and she was always going on and on about Jim and some things....next thing we know, and you have to understand that the E! board became CHAOTIC to say the least.....anyway, there is all of a sudden a new poster to the board, they started stuff, and got into the chaotic mess and I had some words with this person off the side and then it was weird like a group of us all branched off from E! and started chatting in our own little MSN or Yahoo chat rooms, and one late night after everyone else had signed off we started talking just one on one and a little while after talking it came out- as to whom he was. I didn't believe him and gave him crap, I thought he was some 62 year old man haha! :lol: :lol: because of his user name.

And the proof, well, now if I shared that where would the mystery and fun be. Lets just say when you see Jim's black suburban outside your hotel in Beverly Hills, isn't that proof enough?
Jess
Jess

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy