Jim Carrey Online

Jimothy

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby Jess » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:35 am

lol :lol: yep, it got pretty ugly! Which was too bad because it was a lot of fun for a while there. So you were on E! too? What was your name on there? I have no clue how Jim found out about it, but all of a sudden one day, he was there. It was odd. Sometimes I miss those days, a lot of times I miss them. I think I pretty much was done once Jim came on the scene.
Jess
Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Jess
Doing Time On Maple Drive

Postby lammy » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:36 am

Jess wrote:
lammy wrote:
Jess wrote:Nope! lol That was Robyn. She was a riot! How funny! You copied some convos?

:lol: No just the little story I wrote about going to the Oscars . :D

She wasn't the only one who was ridiculed . :(

So you remember Tammy too? How about Majorheat62?

I remember her . Not sure if she was part of the click giving me a hard time . Majorheat don't remember .

Yes was glad when they fixed it up but by then Nicolas was okay and I felt better . :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jess » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:44 am

Haha - too funny! So, who was Nicolas? I don't remember them. Do you remember Carbaddict? She's my friend. lol We worked together and I turned her onto E! What were they giving you a hard time about?
Jess
Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Jess

Postby cotton » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:07 pm

Jess wrote:lol :lol: yep, it got pretty ugly! Which was too bad because it was a lot of fun for a while there. So you were on E! too? What was your name on there? I have no clue how Jim found out about it, but all of a sudden one day, he was there. It was odd. Sometimes I miss those days, a lot of times I miss them. I think I pretty much was done once Jim came on the scene.

I just visited it. I never joined it cause the war zone was already in progress. I remember Tammy cause she talked about Jim a lot. She was totally in love with him and I can't blame her. He is a hottie.lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:25 pm

wow............lol........i'm just a beginner in the obsession stakes.......lol.....i defer to your fandom.......lol....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:37 pm

Who are you talking to Fluffs?lol
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:24 pm

jess and lammy and you know i defer to you Cotton :wink:
'i'm not worthy, i'm not worthy'.........lol.....

fluffy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:48 pm

I thought so. You are no different so stop bowing.lol We should be bowing to you and your 50,000 posts lol
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:06 pm

lol............don't exagerate, it's only 13,000...........lol........geez, talk about prolific........ :lol: :lol: :lol: ........but you've been a fan far longer..... :wink:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:26 pm

You know I am joking.hehe Yea I have a been a fan for about :-k *counts fingers* 15 years :shock: :shock: :shock:
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:56 am

cotton wrote:You know I am joking.hehe Yea I have a been a fan for about :-k *counts fingers* 15 years :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And that is respectable . :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jess » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:04 am

fluffy wrote:wow............lol........i'm just a beginner in the obsession stakes.......lol.....i defer to your fandom.......lol....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHA!! :lol: That's funny.
I was always a closet fan. I guess that's the best way to describe it. I fell in love with him in Once Bitten, but of course I was just a youngster...with great taste in men! lol I don't mean that to sound bad. :shock: Anyway, on E! it was hilarious the crushes some had. Tammy, being the most prominent and announced crush. I only got this way because I now know him and who he truly is. I've seen all his sides and I love each one.

I just miss him. :cry:
Jess
Jess

Postby lammy » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:49 pm

I miss Omar . :?
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jess » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:37 am

OK, lammy, fill me in.....who in the heck is this OMAR peep of whom you keep referring? lol
Jess
Jess

Postby lammy » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:13 am

:lol: Just some guy who I chatted with . He wasn't a big deal . He had problems more than anything . :? But it's okay - I guess he was just passing by . :roll:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy