Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Hello friends! I need your help :)

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Hello friends! I need your help :)

Postby Rosita » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:50 am

Hello friends!! how is going on your lives? :?:

I need your help (overall if you are from London) because, as some of your known, I am going to live in London from the next week to July! and I am really nervous! (one day I decided I don't want to live there, the next day I changed my mind...) anways, as you can see I am coming crazy! :lol: :lol:
Anyways...I am going to work as an au pair there and also I am going to study in a place named Richmond Upon Thames..so please, if you know the place, if you worked or work as an au pair also or you meet somebody who did it...or if you are from Richmond we will meet there!! :idea: :idea: please contact me through messages or msn :D All your messages are very welcome!!
Thanks ^_^
Kisses from your Spanish friend
Muackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby jimliker » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:55 pm

U wil do fine Rosita...my best wishes r with u!! :)

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Rosita » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:08 pm

Thanks Jimliker ^_^ :oops:
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby jimliker » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:44 pm

yw Rosita :)

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to Members