Jim Carrey Online

Jimothy

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby Jess » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:42 am

OK....well, it's good to know of whom you are speaking from now on. ;) I was soooo lost! lol
Jess
Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Jess
Doing Time On Maple Drive

Postby lammy » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:42 pm

:? Atleast you had the chance to speak with Jim . Maybe he is afraid of a REAL WOMAN ... LOL . I mean someone who is not in the Hollywood scene . :? :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:31 pm

Jess is a real woman who's not in the Hollyweird scene......... :D

fluffy :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:56 am

:lol: And he got cold feet . :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jess » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:51 am

HAHA!! You guys crack me up! :lol: :lol: I'm as real a woman than Jim could ever handle....lets just put it that way. ;) I think he met his match with me and maybe....just a thought....but maybe he couldn't handle me. :) I'm not superficial, that's for definite sure! :D
Jess
Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Jess

Postby fluffy » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:18 am

Maybe it was just the wrong moment in time.......maybe if it had been a diiferent time of his life it might have been different....it's pointless to speculate though.......just cherish any moments..............

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:39 pm

:lol: It wasn't the time then and doubt it would ever be the time now ... since HIM and JENN are madly INLOVE!!! :lol: Or maybe it's just her . :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jess » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:31 am

fluffy wrote:Maybe it was just the wrong moment in time.......maybe if it had been a diiferent time of his life it might have been different....it's pointless to speculate though.......just cherish any moments..............

I definitely cherish all the moments with him....good and bad. I ran across a bunch of old emails we sent last night and it really made me miss him and what we had, we were silly, and it was so much fun. But even if that's all I have, it was worth it.
Jess
Jess

Postby lammy » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:02 pm

Jess wrote:
fluffy wrote:Maybe it was just the wrong moment in time.......maybe if it had been a diiferent time of his life it might have been different....it's pointless to speculate though.......just cherish any moments..............

I definitely cherish all the moments with him....good and bad. I ran across a bunch of old emails we sent last night and it really made me miss him and what we had, we were silly, and it was so much fun. But even if that's all I have, it was worth it.

Maybe that was his plan - to have someone fall for him and him break her heart . :roll: Men are all the same ... the same was OMAR that ASS ...beep !! :roll:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jess » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:16 am

True lammy. I honestly feel that guys love to try to win over a woman and then once he has gotten her to that point when he knows she is beyond in love with him, he drops her. Simple as that....see ya bye! I think it's a game, it's a cruel game, but nevertheless it feeds their ego and I think that's all that matters for a guy.

*PLEASE NOTE: I did not make reference to a MAN because there are but few REAL MEN out there anymore these days and they are hard to come by. :D
Jess
Jess

Maybe REAL men don't even exist...

Postby Canadian Jayne » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:05 am

and we're all waiting and their are none.
Hope when it's really hopeless.
Maybe all men will never meet up to any women's expectation.
Could there be another planet with better men, hmmm, that would
make an interesting story...
Amazing men teleport themselves to this world and start
matching up with the women on this planet leaving the men
on Earth high and dry, left to love only each other.
I wonder! Would the movie make men appreciate their women more?
I wonder again!
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jess » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:17 am

HAHA!! Great story line....but I doubt it would make them appreciate women any more than they don't already. We really are to blame though. I mean, if we would all just stick to our guns and not "give it up" whenever they want and think they're entitled to it - then they'd have to work just a little harder for us. AND THEN, they MIGHT value us a little. But right now, there is no value placed on women - I think anyway. Like for example, I meet a guy and think he's great, but he's not getting anything from me, because that's not my game......well, he's not going to stick around, no matter how stand up of a person I am, because there's a bimbo just around the corner that will give it up and require nothing of him.

"Men don't value what they don't have to work for."

Hmmmmm.......I'm feeling a bit of a man hater these days. :D
Jess
Jess

I too have those man hater days but eh!

Postby Canadian Jayne » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:47 am

Not today....
More like take em or leave em, who cares!!
I was also thinking more to the storyline....
I love all this stuff about Mars...
What if:
Imagine this: There are still men on the planet Mars but they are hiding below the Earth, due to the extravagant changes on the Planet.

Mankind almost anialated themselves through Nuclear development and
wasting and not planning ahead re Global Warming, thinking Mars was
once like Earth or was a break off of the Earth.

The women died, since they're immune system was not as strong as the mens.
Then the Mars Lander occurs, the men realize there are still people on Earth,
so they try to figure out how to get back to Earth. They are still technologically advanced and realize they can technologically create ride back from the plans of the equipment that was sent to Earth in the first place.

They tap in on the Satallite systems and discover that women exist on the Planet Earth, realizing how much they miss Women they do everything in their power to get to Earth.
It would be an interesting story.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jess » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:56 am

lol that would be a VERY interesting story!
Jess
Jess

Postby lammy » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:25 am

:lol: And if there are REAL MAN ... they are probably BI-sexual ! :? :roll: :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy