Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Somebody knows...?

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Somebody knows...?

Postby Rosita » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:21 am

Hello!!
Someboy knows if our Jim is caming to London, or if he has a house here? Because I would like to know it :D
Thankssss
Kisses
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby jimliker » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:27 pm

hi Rose , hows ur job goin there? :)

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Rosita » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:39 pm

hello!! well you know it's quite hard to work with kids, and study in a college at the same time...but anyways, I am trying to do the best I can :) and try to put my best smile always I am feeling sad here...TODAY I got a pic with Jim in Madame Tussous museum which makes me feel really happy hahahahahhaa
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby jimliker » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:16 pm

oh ya i really luved ur pic with Jim...... :wink:

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Rosita » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:52 pm

Did you see it? It's really nice!! It looks like the real Jim...probably with a shine face but...so real!!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby fluffy » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:13 pm

no news about the premier yet and i don't think Jim owns property in Britain....but stranger things have happened.... :roll:..it's probably too cold here for his old bones........lol

fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Rosita » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:42 pm

Fluffy!! OMG I am so bad lucky that I am not going to see Jim here in LOndon? xDDD I hope he came here :'( and in weekends!!
Kissesssssssss
He is not old! but yes...it's too cold here xD I am just wearing 2 t-shirts, a warm jumper, and a coat plus gloves and so on...and I don't want to think in December!! :shock:
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby fluffy » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:29 pm

you'll need your thermal underwear........lol........and wellies........
we're gonna have a really bad Winter this year....starting in November :shock:

fluffy :wink: ........brrrrrrrr
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Rosita » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:14 pm

Anyway Fluffy I am not going to pass a cold winter because I am again wearing T-shirts..and it's that I am again in Málaga! T_T
My host family just told me I have to leave the house (because they found a new aupair) and the didn't explain to me where was the airport!! so you can imagine how horrible was my day! trying to find the airport with all my bags, alone in London and what problems in the language...anyway...I am going to repeat the experience (with another family of course!) in a next future because although it was a bad experience, I hope to have a nice one the next time! and also because I always try to do again everything I consider good for my future and my studies!
A huge kisssssss friends MUACKSSSSSSSSS!
Dream with JC!! ;) :D
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Return to Members