Jim Carrey Online

Who else could you see Jim with?

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby fluffy » Tue May 05, 2009 8:05 pm

lol........that could just be hearsay Lammy........lol....... :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Rosita » Tue May 05, 2009 9:09 pm

lammy wrote:Meaning she looked like she was not into all the freaky sex things that Jim is into-

What? :roll: I never heard about it :?
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby lammy » Wed May 06, 2009 5:27 am

fluffy wrote:lol........that could just be hearsay Lammy........lol....... :D
Why is it that when the truth is said it's hearsay... I am sure Renee is not into all the stuff in the bed as Jim is... :roll:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Wed May 06, 2009 5:45 am

I mean not everyone is a freak in bed as some people would like to think... I sure as heck am not into all that orgy CRAP! NOR do I like GIRLS. :roll:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Wed May 06, 2009 2:23 pm

lammy wrote:
Why is it that when the truth is said it's hearsay... I am sure Renee is not into all the stuff in the bed as Jim is... :roll:

Don't be too sure about that cause I have heard some things about her. His sex life doesn't involve you so let him do what he wants. Why should you care? :roll:

You better hope and pray he never comes on here Lammy with all the negative things you have been saying he is going to be pissed off. :lol:
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Wed May 06, 2009 3:29 pm

LOL........the quiet ones are always the kinkiest.......... :-# :-# :-# :- :-
:wink: :wink: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Rosita » Wed May 06, 2009 6:14 pm

I agree with Cotton, he can do whatever he wants with his private life & that includes sex...

I also think you can just talk about what you really know, but if you never had a sexual intercourse with a person, you can't say he's a freak in his sexual life coz you're talking about something you really don't have idea.

I don't want to sound rude but it's just that I think it's not correct talk about subjects you don't have idea of :roll: :roll:
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby fluffy » Wed May 06, 2009 8:31 pm

it's not that long ago that a lady showing a bit of ankle would have been called a 'sexual freak'............ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Rosita » Wed May 06, 2009 9:20 pm

oh yeah you're right...she was a pervert if she made people see her ankle :lol:
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby lammy » Wed May 06, 2009 10:31 pm

cotton wrote:
lammy wrote:

Don't be too sure about that cause I have heard some things about her. His sex life doesn't involve you so let him do what he wants. Why should you care? :roll:

You better hope and pray he never comes on here Lammy with all the negative things you have been saying he is going to be pissed off. :lol:

It's okay- It's not like I am important to him. Like I said I got side tracked with all the sex talk.
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Wed May 06, 2009 10:34 pm

Rosita wrote:
I also think you can just talk about what you really know, but if you never had a sexual intercourse with a person, you can't say he's a freak in his sexual life coz you're talking about something you really don't have idea.

I do have an idea, it's why I mention it... I am not one to talk if I have no clue- :roll:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu May 07, 2009 2:49 am

What's the difference between a kinky person and a pervert???
The kinky person uses the feather, the pervert uses the whole chicken!!!

geez i'm trying hard to lighten this thread............lol...... :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Rosita » Thu May 07, 2009 9:33 am

:D Yea but you know, if you were a woman and you choose you're ankle to men...you were a kind of whore lol and now you can show the man the whole leg :lol: :lol:
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby fluffy » Thu May 07, 2009 10:42 am

lol.......whole leg???........hell, nowadays a couple of band aids and some dental floss is considered over-dressed......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Rosita » Thu May 07, 2009 11:41 am

you're right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you can go naked to the street and nobody will be scared :lol:
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy