Jim Carrey Online

Ceremony or no ceremony? that is the question

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Postby angelkiss999 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:31 pm

I am not stupid
I can tell when someone is picking on someone its just an act
I think its to find a way to who really doesn't like them on this website
I know cotton and lammy are really close and best friends
So whatever they are doing there not realli falling out
just an act i can tell
I don't fall for there acts i know what there like
and now i am really use to it
so i can never be fooled
angelkiss999
Doing Time On Maple Drive

Postby angelkiss999 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:34 pm

make no wonder there the only people who ever seem to talk on here
oh apart from fluffy and jimliker
there are thousands of users who don't bother to talk
But to my honest opinions i don't blame them
don't ask me why
angelkiss999
Doing Time On Maple Drive

Postby cotton » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:14 pm

make no wonder there the only people who ever seem to talk on here
I don't talk that much on here matter of a fact I go days without talking on here quite often

Lammy is not my best friend the only time I speak to her is on here. The people I speak to mostly in Im or email are that are from this site are Jimliker, Fluffy, TNPHIL,Rosita,JimCarreyschick and Bigfanjimcarrey23. I liked Lammy and I even got somebody banned from this site when they started posting racial thngs about her but lately she doesn't like me for some reason.:(

It's also FUNNY how in this website we are not supposed to talk about his personal life, YET one of the MODERATORS starts a thread about his personal life, so how hypocrite is SHE??

It was originally just a thread so we could congratulate them like we do when its Jims birthday are we not supposed to?
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:39 pm

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:21 am

This is NOT a JENNY website :evil: ... get so ticked off when she is mentioned here. He is way too talented to be mentioned along with her. I don't believe we should congratulate him on RUMORS either. If he didn't say then it's not true and it's his personal life and we should focus on his future career which lately I see no career since Jenny is more in the spotlight than he is...
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:23 am

And she has her own followers and her place, so I ask that she be left out of this website ALREADY...it really BUGS ME A LOT!!
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:35 am

but she's an important part of his life, so articles and threads will appear with Jenny included sometimes............
however what i DO think is dodgy ground is some of the downright nasty stuff folk write about Jenny......Jim loves her so it's disrespectful to Jim......people have to accept he's happy and wish them well.........
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:55 am

She's a part of his life which is his personal life and that doesn't include her part of this website... Believe it or some fans of Jim are not fans of her and it's not right for the non-fans to be subjected to her face and name on here... it's disrespect to the fans of Jim who don't like her. I never liked her before she even became his gf and never will. But I guess it is time for me to stop admiring him because it's like they are connected at the hip and to admire her too is like farting when I don't have to.
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:07 am

I don't believe we should congratulate him on RUMORS either

But when I posted it originally it was supposedly official :(

Believe it or some fans of Jim are not fans of her and it's not right for the non-fans to be subjected to her face and name on here.

Nobody told you to read this thread did they?

She's a part of his life which is his personal life and that doesn't include her part of this website

So what does that mean? If they are at a event together we can't post the pics cause you don't like her. Thats not being respectful to the people who want to see the pics either
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby BigFanJimCarrey23 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:30 am

lammy wrote:This is NOT a JENNY website :evil: ... get so ticked off when she is mentioned here. He is way too talented to be mentioned along with her. I don't believe we should congratulate him on RUMORS either. If he didn't say then it's not true and it's his personal life and we should focus on his future career which lately I see no career since Jenny is more in the spotlight than he is...

LAMMY YOU ARE SO RIGHT
AND SORRY COTTON I HAVE TO SAY THIS TO Jim Carrey
OK Jim WAKE UP!!!!! JENNY IS NOT RIGHT FOR YOU!!!!! I THINK Jim SHOULD FIND SOME ONE DIFRENT.COTTON I AM HAPPY THAT YOU ARE FAN OF JENNY but I DONT LIKE JENNY ok if someone gets mad i am sorry ok well i am so happy that i said that :D
I'm in LOVE with him and I Feel Fine
BigFanJimCarrey23
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby cotton » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:02 am

I never said I was her fan!! All I did was congratulate them!! It just doesn't really bother me that he is with her. I feel the same way no matter who he dates. We don't have the right to tell him who he can date and who he can't date and lets not forget Jim has done a full frontal nude movie in the past so you can't say that she is not right for him just cause she posed naked. He is not innocent when it comes to nudity either.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby CinnamonGirl » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:28 am

fluffy wrote:but she's an important part of his life, so articles and threads will appear with Jenny included sometimes............
however what i DO think is dodgy ground is some of the downright nasty stuff folk write about Jenny......Jim loves her so it's disrespectful to Jim......people have to accept he's happy and wish them well.........

I just wanted to heartily agree with everything fluffy has said here.
Threads liks this one are the reason I almost never post any more. I am so sick and tired of seeing Jenny bashed every time her name comes up (and she's a big part of his life, so her name is going to come up). I really don't have an opinion on her, but Jim obviously loves her so who am I to say whether she is "good" enough for him. I don't know either one of them, so I have no right to judge.
CinnamonGirl
Simon Birch

Postby cotton » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:31 am

thats what I have been trying to say TY :D

Also we have to remember that his people DO come on here and if they see all the bad talk they may shut us down but I guess some people do not care about that :(
Last edited by cotton on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:49 am

She is not part or has not contributed in his career... is all I have to say.
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:33 am

i would say Jenny has had a big influence on Jim.....Generation Rescue and Green our vaccines come to mind..... she'll be a huge support to him with his Better U Foundation.....
he's happy, a happy Jim is a working Jim.......

Would you have felt less antagonism towards Lauren or Renee Lammy?........i doubt it....... :?
Jealousy isn't becoming Lammy.......Jenny hasn't done anything to you....she's just with the fantasy object of your desire.........

I'm closing this topic as it's turned nasty ....... :(
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Previous

Return to Stop The Press!