Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Why Jim?

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Re: I love Jim Carrey because...

Postby JimCarreyschick » Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:42 pm

Hey Everyone,

I love Jim Carrey the most because he got me out of my shell so to speak, before I became a fan of his I was very shy and would rarely speak to anyone because I went through a lot of bad experiences due to my visual impairment and I wouldn't talk to anyone and I had no friends. He showed me that it's very good to be open and honest with people and that you should chase after whatever it is you love to do and never give up! Ever since I've become a fan I speak out more and I do what I love to do and I've taken so much of his advice now that I'm very outspoken and I also since I'm a huge fan of his am very comfortable with speaking in from of a crowd and don't get nervous as much because when I think of him I feel much better. He also got me out of my shell but inspiring me to feel great about myself and just because I'm visually impaired, I'm no different from anyone else and he's so posittive, he lifts me up when I'm sad and the most I love about him is he makes everyone feel good about themselves and has a very positive outlook on life and since I've been his fan I look at life a lot better then I did before and because of him I know am more outspoken, can talk infront of a group of pople and I'm more positive about myself and everyone here. Jim Carrey thanks so much for inspiring me to be a more postive person and have a much better outlook on life, I love you Jim Carrey!

Jen Carrey! :)
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby fluffy » Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:29 pm

did i forget to mention the man is HOT HOT HOT!!!...............LOL :wink:

i'm very lucky because my boyfriend is a dead ringer for Jim....except his teeth aren't so .....um....goofy?.....lol :wink:

fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Re: I love Jim Carrey because...

Postby mav » Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:34 pm

JimCarreyschick wrote:......He showed me that it's very good to be open and honest with people ......he's so posittive, he lifts me up when I'm sad and the most I love about him is he makes everyone feel good about themselves and has a very positive outlook on life......
Jen Carrey! :)

You said it!
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:03 pm

I also like him more now because he has cool fans.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Little Miss Carrey » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:02 pm

Well the first time I saw Jim was when I was about the age of 4 .My Nan brought the MASK home to watch on VHS. Well lets just say I was scared to death. But never the less 10 years later out I went to buy the MASK on DVD ! LOL! Ever since I saw Bruce (I think) I fell in love! Jim has helped me to reveal my acting talents and I am now really enjoying myself and doing something that I love! So thanks Jim I owe you one! I now own around 26 (may more) Jim Carrey films and am still collecting an yes I wanna meet Jim so I can't wait til he gets his butt back over to the UK ! WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!

LMC!
(P.s Jim's_lost_daughter I love your pic from your sig! I hate to be a dumb...person but what adward is that?)
Little Miss Carrey
Fun With Dick And Jane

Postby fluffy » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:55 pm

Thanks Quirky i presume that compliment was directed almost exclusively at me........hehehehehe......i'm very flattered

(ok, a VERY cheeky lol :lol: )

so no hate mail please..........lol...........it's a JOKKKEEE!!! :lol: :lol:

FLUFFY
:wink:
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby nicesock! » Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:56 am

I like Jim because he is funny, intelligent, and insightful. There is something in him that just sucks you in. His star, light , inner glow, or whatever you can call it, it burns so brightly that it effects everybody around him. He has the ability to bring that light out in other people. I think that is what makes him so special.
nicesock!
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby quirky » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:05 am

Fluffy...you and others...including nicesock! whose screen name I LOVE and have been waiting for a post from since I saw nicesock! signed up!
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby nicesock! » Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:07 am

Thank you. I love the name and the sock too. That was the first time I saw Jim. I honestly don't remember a word he said, but I do remember the sock. I was tranfixed from that moment on. :)
nicesock!
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby quirky » Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:27 am

You saw that? I have a sockful of jealousy.

I guess the secret is in the sock.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:40 pm

AAAhhhhhhhhh.................if only 'it' could talk......lol :wink:

fluufs :P
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Conor » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:28 am

ever since ive seen bruce almighty i got addicted, thats about it

oh and this cracks me up

lloyd: thats a love ly accent you have there. New jersey?
girl: austria
lloyd: ohhhh....well (in australian accent) g'day mate lets put another shrimp on the barbie.
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Esme Squalor » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:57 am

by finishing reading all of your replies i started crying it is so sweet!!!!!!!!!
sorry im being a bit sloopy!
Jim helped me became the person who i am , he is more than an actor!
he is a god!
he is no ordinary man, how can a man have a so many qualities and be so perfect, i can't get him out of my head! everything he does is perfect!
he is extremely good looking, the only person who "invented laugher and jokes" and extremely talented , now this is a once in a earth time! (life time)
Countess Maria Desiree Alvarez Olaf!
ForeVeR!!!!!!!!!!!

"Can't we just listen to the radio?!"
"Radio?, huh?, who needs a radio?"
"Ready, Harry?"
"Mock!" "Yeah!" "Ring!" "Yeah!".......................

Dumb & Dumber
Esme Squalor
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby jims_lost_daughter » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:18 am

I'm so happy this topic is goin so well.. :D and I would just like to add a few things to my own.

I think Jim is a brilliant person, and someone I look up to. He is a big thing in my life as sad asit sounds, and like my sig, i thank him. He helped me out of a couple situations, just by coming out in another movie, or me being able to watch an old one. He helped me come out of the dark, well, is helping me. He has just been through so much, and I can relate, and the thing is, i feel he can relate, and that puts a smile on my face. No, I didnt go through something as horrible as living in a van, but i know how it feels to go to sleep on night, wishing not to wake up the next morning. I have to say, that I would have given up on all my dreams, if he wasnt there to show me that thoughyou may get kicked down, there is always a way you can get back up.

Agian, just a little something I added, I am happy that so many are replying, I read them over and they are very deep. Im glad. :D :wink:
jims_lost_daughter
Yes Man

Postby lammy » Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:31 pm

I first seeing Jim Carrey in Ace Ventura pet detective.

And a while ago I seeing "A Vampire's Kiss".

I do not know if "A Vampires Kiss ", was supposed to be funny and some parts where funny! :wink:

Jimbo :lol: is a talented individual.
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to Members