Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome JCOs Playground

The "Get to know me" Game

All games, quizzes, and other fun 'spam' (not advertisements) goes here!

Postby quirky » Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:31 pm

I really don't eat fast food very often....nonetheless...my booty would fit better in, say, Belgium.

I'm going to pick Popeyes. I love that chicken from Popeyes. And the red beans and rice...and the cornbread stuffing....but it's all a memory because there is no Popeye's near me now. Oh gosh...now I'm all salivating like a teething baby and my tastebuds will not be requited.

Esme - you mean what does "Grecian" mean? Gothic and Grecian are styles of architecture. Grecian is in the Greek style.

If Jim was my uncle, I would bury myself in the snow and hibernate till I'm a senior citizen. If the crush still remains, I would retire to the Galapagos and eat moss with the Iguanas.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:39 pm

Favorite HOLIDAY?

Mine would have to be Christmas.

Anyone favorite holiday and why?
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:36 pm

Xmas absolutely..................it's my Birthday too,so i've only got 1 day a year....... :( ..........
i start getting excited in October with Halloween, the 5/11 which is Guy Fawkes night.............then the biggie....XMAS!!!!....then Hogmany!!!!..........after new year i get so sad that it's all over for another year....................... :(
I love everything about xmas but especially the tradition, the carols the decorations and the excitement..................the pressies are incidental....i just love that cosy Xmassy feeling you get in your tummy :D....

ok............what has been your favourite Xmas pressie to date??

(mine was an ancient bucket of a bike but mum and dad were so skint at the time i thought we'd won the football pools.....happy days :wink: )

fluffy :P
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby nicesock! » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:06 am

My favorite gift was hockey tickets. I love Hockey. To bad the NHL(National Hockey league) didn't have a season this year. This year just doesn't seem the same.

What's your favorite sport?
nicesock!
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby Nicole Fiction » Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:04 pm

I don't really play many sports, but I prefer to watch basketball. It just seems more entertaining.

What's the last good book you read?
Nicole Fiction
The Truman Show

Postby fluffy » Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:43 pm

'Sickened'..................i can't remember the authors name.....but it's about Munchausens by proxy................a fantastic memoir of a broken childhood....................i only read memoirs/biography........lol...............it's nice to know that however confused and messed up we might be, there are always people worse off...............(lol god, that sounds a bit sick......lol :wink: )

the worst book you ever read..................................
fluffy
JCO Staff

Grecian too! Uncle?Hmmm

Postby Canadian Jayne » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:03 pm

I don't think that would be possible, my mother was 44 when she had me
and time wise it doesn't connect. I do have a sister I have never met,
that's another story, here name was Karen, but she was adopted as a
baby, my siblings and I have never met or seen her. It's kind of a sad story and I promised my mom I wouldn't try finding her until Mom passed away. I haven't tried looking for her, I'm kinda scared to.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Sorry forgot to answer the question and give a new one.

Postby Canadian Jayne » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:06 pm

If he was my uncle, I'm not sure what I would do since I haven't seen any of my uncles for ages, hug him and catch up on all the old news
of the family.

Question:

How far back have you gone on your family tree?

Mom's side: Pretty far back.
Dad's side: At a stalemate.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Boy I have a problem today, I must have missed the last page

Postby Canadian Jayne » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:08 pm

Sorry :(
Worst book: Can't remember it, it was so bad.
My question stands re family tree.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:25 pm

On my father's side, pretty far back on his mother's side, because she's still alive and has told all about the family. They came over from Wales with the circus. For real. This explains a lot.

My father's father didn't talk much about his family. I only found out 5 years ago when I was 30 that my grandfather was raised Catholic and converted due to some really profoundly upsetting events.

On my mother's side back to great-great-grandparents. I'm sure there are records available, but I have enough difficulty tracking down my LIVE relatives.

What's your "rock out" song?
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:46 pm

At the moment Jim's cover of 'I am the Walrus'....is totally doing it for me....... :wink:
but failing that the first Oasis album, plus Wonderwall............

i'm very much a 'New Age' music type..........David Sylvian being my musical god..............especially his first 3 solo albums.........they make me cry they are so beautiful...........you should check them out..... :cry: :lol:

fluffs :P
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jimenem » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:29 pm

Since fluffs didn't post a question I'll answer the previous one. . . Umm lately its been sad exchange by finger 11.

A fun pastime when sitting at red lights is to crank talk radio with all the windowes down. .. and head bang. people look at you like your crazy!!

Whats your favorite practical joke?????
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:38 pm

:? I don't play jokes on people-I find that too be mean...

What's the scariest movie you think is the scariest out of all?
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:43 pm

lol...............it was my ex boyfriends birthday.........and he'd treated me really badly........so to 'bury the hatchet' my friends and i took him out for a meal...............we then gave him a birthday cake.......full of cream and topped with chocolate.........lol.......he ate the chocolate but left the cake and the cream............
well the thing is ...........one of his 'presents' was a pair of incontinence pants............we joked about it being to safeguard himself from all the booze he would consume that night........ (he was going to leave us and go on the 'razzle' , what a tart!!!)

hhehehehe.........but really it was because we'd given him enough laxative chocolate to move a mountain...............in true hollywood, dramatic landslide fashion!!!!!!...
oh i forgot to mention we'd given him a posing pouch shaped like an elephant............lol..........the idea being he'd 'pull'...........then get on the pouch......lol............then the rubber pants!!!...............lol

AAAAAhhhh..............'them were happy days'.........sigh :wink: :lol:

(but i was only 17.......and we did consult with the pharmacist about the max dosage before blindness would set in..... :) ).
answer Lammys question next.......... :wink:
Last edited by fluffy on Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:31 pm

It was probably the first one I was allowed to see...which I think was "Nightmare on Elm Street". It was cheesy, but Johnny Depp got murdered in heinous style...and I was very upset that it was Johnny Depp that got murdered.

What do you collect?
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to JCOs Playground