Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Dream occupation

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Postby fluffy » Sun May 15, 2005 9:01 pm

'you wanna steal ma elipses??......................................................

BRING IT ON!!!!.......................................................................
....................................................................................................
..........................................................................................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you may steal my elipses, but you'll never take my smilies....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fluffy :P
Last edited by fluffy on Mon May 16, 2005 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Sun May 15, 2005 9:03 pm

I just did it once, for a lark. It tickled me, at least.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Cheryl Anna » Sun May 15, 2005 9:20 pm

For my dream career:
I would be an actress/model, but only for one film-just so I could earn enough money to be lazy for the rest of my life, and have many pets (I've always loved animals-they love you no matter what). I would be a good actress-despite my handicap (Cerebellar Ataxia), and I don't drive.

Or, maybe, I could be a writer. I have half a dozen short stories and about 20 poems done. I've tried to get them published for pay-no luck. I have had 4 poems and a short story published in GENERATIONS. And one poem and short story are on the internet.
Cheryl Anna
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby fluffy » Sun May 15, 2005 9:27 pm

I just did it once, for a lark. It tickled me, at least.

i know pet.............i'm just teasing..................................... :wink:

fluffs :lol:
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby nicesock! » Sun May 15, 2005 11:31 pm

I think i would like to be a full time volunteer, but unfortunately that doesn't pay well. For example, I would love to assist a group of archiologists and help dig up the fossil remains of an unknown animal. Than I would love to volunteer for habitat for humanity, which is an organization that builds homes for people who can not afford them. I would love volunteer at animal shelters and perserves. I could go on all day. I don't think I would ever be happy doing just one thing for the rest of my life. I would get bored........................

oohhh, look I can use elipses too.

I love you guys and gals ya'll really make me laugh :D
nicesock!
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby carreypunkrawker » Mon May 16, 2005 2:26 am

my dream occupation is a punk rock star even though it doesn't pay that well. don't care about the money. I just have a passion for music and I'm pretty darn creative, and I don't care about being famous either. I hate the paparazzi. I'd beat them into the ground with all of my 9,999 guitars if I do get there.
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby fluffy » Mon May 16, 2005 11:04 am

but why??.............they are only people just doing a job to pay the rent............if you are mean to them they will be twice as mean back...........
so you 'embrace' them and appeal to their better natures............

There's too much rage in the world..sigh........... ...(lol......i reckon i should have been at Woodstock....lol)............. :wink:

fluffy :P
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby thecablegal » Wed May 18, 2005 10:14 pm

I wanna be a 3D animator, or work in cartoons in general. I'm moving to the US in 18 months to pursue my career.

Other than that, I wish I was an actress, I'm a good actor, I'm just reluctant to show off my skill.
Muse - 10, 11, 14, 22 & 23 November 2006
Muse - Wembley Stadium - 16 & 17 June 2007
Muse - Royal Albert Hall - 12 April 2008
Muse - 10 November 2009 & 13 November 2009
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed May 18, 2005 10:17 pm

I'm a good actor, I'm just reluctant to show off my skill

good on'ye..........

i'm an atrocious actor...........i can't keep a straight face and i giggle... :lol:

fluffy :P
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby thecablegal » Wed May 18, 2005 10:27 pm

I used to laugh, but I really wish I'd joined a drama group now, cos I miss acting.

By the way, nice to meet you Fluffy.
Muse - 10, 11, 14, 22 & 23 November 2006
Muse - Wembley Stadium - 16 & 17 June 2007
Muse - Royal Albert Hall - 12 April 2008
Muse - 10 November 2009 & 13 November 2009
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby holly » Wed May 18, 2005 10:30 pm

:wink: :lol:
holly
Finders Keepers

Postby fluffy » Wed May 18, 2005 10:40 pm

oops sorry above should read Fluffy.....holly's on holidy with Ivan..... :lol: :lol:
fluffy
JCO Staff

dream career

Postby wonderbunny » Thu May 19, 2005 3:05 am

I worked in the legal field for thirteen years and enjoy most aspects of it, but I would really enjoy working in the entertainment industry. In particular screenwriting - I like the edits and rewrites aspects ( I was known for a specific style of humor I termed the 'afterburn'- it happens a few minutes after we finish talking, the person will walk away and then it hits them, kind of like blunt force trauma. I have been told my a lot of associates, I should do something with my humor but I have terrible stage fright, so screenwriting was something I had been considering for a while now. I did a lot of contract and agreement writing in my legal career and it became rather boring and tedious. So much writing and revision work. Blah! Why not turn my writing towards entertainment instead of litigation.
wonderbunny
Lemony Snicket

I still want to do alot of things

Postby Canadian Jayne » Thu May 19, 2005 4:54 pm

Personal trainer, physiotherapist, inventor,writer,actor,teacher,tight
rope walker,creator,etc... the list goes on but most of those jobs
are included in the career of
Mom
and I'm pretty happy with that.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

elipsis

Postby wonderbunny » Sat May 21, 2005 7:32 pm

An elipsis is an omission from an expression of a word clearly implied; or a series of (...) used to indicate an omission. I was told no more than three (.) shall be used to convey the message of the omission - Does that clarify what an elipsis is?

:shock:

But when it comes it ibid, we'll leave that for another thread. That stuff bores me to a place I call brain fuzz!
wonderbunny
Lemony Snicket

PreviousNext

Return to Members