Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Post a childhood picture...

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Postby Alyonushka » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:03 am

Belarus was one of our Soviet countries before. It was a great time. In spite of a lot. Belarussian have another but similar language but many people speak Russian stiil. I like people's child photos. Especially multiculture photos, they say a lot. And I like these photos, at the site. They are so special.
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby quirky » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:45 pm

Are you finding things better in Russia now, Aly? I was watching a show the other night about the greatest Americans and they named Ronald Reagan as the greatest American.

It was between him and Lincoln. I was in Europe during the Cold War and it seemed a sad time. Are things better now than they were then in your opinion?
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreyd away » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:19 am

I just ran across a few

Easter Sunday

Me and my oldest sister

This one cracks me up... aren't we the motley crew?
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby Janel » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:16 am

Very cute!!!!! O:)
Janel
The Cable Guy

Postby quirky » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:57 pm

That's a precious little white dress.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Switch » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:44 pm

I would post a picture of me as a kid...but...I dunno. I was real funny-lookin... :(
NEVER go knocking on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run away! Death HATES that!
Switch
Copper Mountain

Postby Alyonushka » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:17 pm

quirky wrote:Are you finding things better in Russia now, Aly? I was watching a show the other night about the greatest Americans and they named Ronald Reagan as the greatest American.

It was between him and Lincoln. I was in Europe during the Cold War and it seemed a sad time. Are things better now than they were then in your opinion?

You know, Quirky, it's rather difficult to answer clear to this question. The Cold War is claimed to have been finished but the relations between Russia and the USA are not so good as it can seem. I speak about politics first. Then when seeing American movies with some Russian heros it is always funny how American people see Russian! From this we can determinate the relations towards us. For exmpl, in Armageddon amarican heros appear in Russian space station. And who is this poor Russian astronaute? An alcoholic with this stupid hot hat on his head!! Very funny!..
But anyway, I think we bacame friends, Russian and American. There are a lot of real problems in political relations of Bush and Putin (they always discuss something) but a lot of things became much better.
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby lammy » Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:43 am

Me too I was funny looking as a child and a nerd as I grew up and now I am just a geek- :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Switch » Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:21 am

I bet I was more funny-lookin. :wink:
NEVER go knocking on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run away! Death HATES that!
Switch
Copper Mountain

Postby lammy » Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:37 am

Hmm, I still say I was funnier looking- :D

It was terrible when I was a teenager-totaly a NERD and a GEEK...That is why I have no pictures of when I was a teen :?
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Janel » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:47 pm

K, there is not much "geekier" than the big hair and earrings of the 80's!! And that would be ME.....ick!!
Janel
The Cable Guy

Postby lammy » Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:17 am

Or the wearing 2socks on each foot for to give what you are wearing style. I have to show you guys that I was a nerd... :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Help!!!!

Postby comicpisces11 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:14 pm

How in the heck do I post a photo from my desktop?!!!-Nevermind...I got it. :roll:
Last edited by comicpisces11 on Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Profound words are not clever. Clever words are not profound. -Verse 81 of the Tao Te Ching
comicpisces11
The Mask

Please excuse the shag carpet and orange decor...

Postby comicpisces11 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:38 pm

Me at 3! Once a weirdo, always a weirdo.
Profound words are not clever. Clever words are not profound. -Verse 81 of the Tao Te Ching
comicpisces11
The Mask

Postby mav » Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:01 pm

Cute!!! .....and yours too carreyed_away!
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to Members