Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Who wants to meet Jim Carrey, live and in person?

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Postby lammy » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:39 am

I take that back-I don't see him as being my HERO- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:31 pm

you know.............if he were to visit the site he probably wouldn't recognise the man everyone is talking about............

I've come to see him in a different light thanks to Cottons articles......I think he's basically an ordinary, decent, talented bloke in an extraodinary crazy world...........
Sure he can do the star thing, but how often do we see him out doing the star thing.............?..........rarely.........and i don't think he particulary likes/enjoys premiers and public events.......although he can get into the groove when he's there..........
He's trying to hang onto a degree of normality........he'll get up in the morning and think of work like the rest of us............he'll check out scripts, catch up with mail, meet with staff and managers, publicists etc.........and do his thing....................
He's not swanning it at Hollywood parties with Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan every night.................nor is he doing 'lunch' at the Ivy every day...................he's basically an actor, albeit a very successful one trying to live his life as best he can without eduring too much intrusion.....

And y'know...............i think deep down Jim's actually quite reserved and a tad shy when it comes to initiating real relationships.............scared i guess...........he's to live out his mistakes under a microscope........which IS NOT fair.................

So i guess what i'm trying to say is that whilst the trapping of stardom must be great, he's also a man........plain and simple....and i guess it's the man i'd like to get to know first and formost..............but guess what......... :wink:

(all together now.........lol) IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry:

FLUFFY :P
Last edited by fluffy on Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:25 am

Har,har,har

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Neither am I!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All I know he is a MAN- :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:36 am

=D> =D> =D>

That was good, Fluffy! All that studing has paid off! A+ :D
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:41 am

i'm a dedicated student........lol :lol: :lol: :lol: .......................

but it's only my opinion of course.........ok, he was a bit affected by stardom when the magnitude hit him...............but once he got that into perspective i guess he realised he's gotta keep it authentic for his own sake..........

but i could be speaking absolute rubbish here...........after all i don't Know him..............so i can't hold out the white flag and say 'i'm friend not foe'............no agenda just friendship...........cause it'll never happen.........
and it's kinda sad because obviously something weird touched my soul or i wouldn't be here.................lol..............
besides, it's not as if he's going to rate his little 'poet of the night'............lol..........and decide we're kindred spirits, is he?..... :cry: ......
but he's flesh and blood, and the fact that It's said he gets very down adds to the realism of the bloke...........He'll need someone with a big heart, a strong back (to carry him when he's low) and intelligent wit..........
and of course that spark.................... :wink:

...and it's unlikely to just be a 'fan'.........

god forbid, how could it be that a stranger might understand? ...................... :wink:

anyway..............c'est las vie..........!!

fluffy :P
Last edited by fluffy on Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:37 pm

That's right...asi es la vida :D

Just be happy you are on the board- :lol: I know I am- :P
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:39 pm

yep LAMMY, this board rocks!!!!

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:02 pm

The board only rocks because the MAN we are talking about ROCKS too- :wink: Without him this board would SUCK!!!- :lol: :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JimCarrey1991 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:56 am

i already have. i met him 4 times. all of those times have been at prmieres or award shows. i got 4 autographs.The premieres list:

Bruce Almighty Movie premiere
last years oscar show
a series of funrotunate events movie premiere
golden Globe awards

i am also going to the Fun with dick and jane movie premiere
JimCarrey1991
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Postby fluffy » Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:13 am

Cool...........how did/do you get your tickets??............are you related to someone in the movie Biz?

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby JimCarrey1991 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:21 am

i know actors that are from the country that i was born in that i have met before. and i have some friends. but you don't need to be connected to somebody in the movie biz, you could just buy them.
JimCarrey1991
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Postby quirky » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:36 pm

I think he was at Sony Picture Studios at the same time I was doing Jeopardy. But I am shy.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:07 am

lol.........awe.........

Y'know i have no idea how i would be if i came face to face with him........lol.............I'd like to think i'd be mega together and cool and say an enigmatic 'hello Jim'................lol........ :wink:

then again i could start to giggle and drool and end up stammering OMG OMG OMG OMG...i LOVE YOU MAAAAN!!!!..........LOL

or i could run away..............lol...................

Since i'll never know i can only guess lol................

i think i would probably smile like a loon but hold it together.......i think i could actually hold a conversation with him.........and not too sycophantic either..........i might just even manage to be a little bit funny and cheeky...........lol..................

i wonder how he would respond??..............is he so used to sycophants that he expects/demands it now.......??..............or does he welcome normality and a natuaralness??............ HHmm..........i guess i'll never know...........c'est la vie............lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby tigeroo25 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:04 pm

definitely would love to meet Jim!
tho if i do i better wear a Depends :P that guy cracks me up
milk, milk, lemonade
around the corner fudge is made
tigeroo25
Introducing Janet

Postby lammy » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:43 pm

My time is running out to meet him-I am not dying or anything bad like that- :shock:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to Members