Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

What's your signature scent?

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Postby fluffy » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:07 pm

Och, i'm always re-applying it.........it saves eating the buns or cookies........lol...........

a tip..............spray it on your hair............it lingers longer there...........but those tasy scents make you edible...........so sexy i think.........a bit different to those usual scents i think.................
but i do have a soft spot for vanilla too..........ice cream can be so sexy don't you think??..........lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:11 pm

A-HA! So it *is* non-lingering!!!!

Do you have Suave products there? Because seriously, Suave's cocoa butter lotion smells JUST like a cup of hot chocolate and the scent lasts a long time.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:53 pm

no........ :cry: ..............we don't....................but i'll surf the net i may find it there............

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:59 pm

Demeter defrauds de public.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:02 pm

no it doesn't................it makes them good enough to eat!!!

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:13 pm

Temporarily. Very temporarily.

When I'm finally in my own place I am going to get your address and send you some Suave.

I'm safe. Ask Tommy.

Speaking of beauty products: On the Today Show the other day they were showcasing things that women needed to carry in their purses.

The woman said, holding up a compact, "This is Prada's makeup compact and every woman's going to want one! It retails for fifty dollars."

And I'm thinkin'...honeychild, did you just say that with a straight face? My PURSE didn't cost fifty dollars!!!!
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:22 pm

exactly................it's not the real world............let's hear it for Max Factor and Loreal and Maybelline...................

Prada make up is crap.................so is Calvin Klein.......if you want the premium brands go for Chanel, Guerlain, and Dior...with some estee Lauder.................
Other than that the cheaper brands are almost as good.......especially Loreal and Max Factor for base..........Maybelline for mascara.......and Bourgouis is good for lips and eyes too......

so there!!!!!.................prada sucks............it really does..........

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:29 pm

When I was young, being blonde and pale, I could only wear Clinique without breaking out.

But....now I can wear ANYTHING!

I'm probably menopausal. :roll:
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

RE: SMell.

Postby Countess Olafina squalor » Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:53 am

Me, my signature scent is a mixture of peppermint and strawberry quite perfumish. it lasts for a long time.
yours sincerly, Countess Olafina equalor
Countess Olafina squalor
The Majestic

Postby comicpisces11 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:31 am

I have a few:

Marc Jacobs
Michael Kors
an oil called "Pikaki Lei"

...though those around me could swear it's my farts. :oops: :wink: :lol:
Profound words are not clever. Clever words are not profound. -Verse 81 of the Tao Te Ching
comicpisces11
The Mask

Postby quirky » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:23 pm

OK, I'm confused. Are you implying that your farts are pleasantly fragrant or that you wear an oil that smells like $hit?

I forgot about Lou Lou by Cacharel. But they don't make it anymore. :(

In London, all my classmates wore The Body Shop's patchouli oil. The smell makes me nauseous. I called it "essence of drama student".

My vice is perfume, though. Today I have on Liz Claiborne Bora Bora.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby comicpisces11 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:43 pm

quirky wrote:OK, I'm confused. Are you implying that your farts are pleasantly fragrant or that you wear an oil that smells like $hit?

The question was "what's your signature scent?". I answered with my answer vs. my friends answer, as I am highly lactose intolerant and can't seem to keep myself away from the wonderful gift of cheese. It's what we like to call T.M.I (too much info).

quirky wrote: In London, all my classmates wore The Body Shop's patchouli oil. The smell makes me nauseous. I called it "essence of drama student".

That is so funny! I hate that smell. I've never been able to get into it. In fact, a guy gave me a really fancy bottle of it as a gift. I still have it but refuse to give it to anyone as I'd hate for a friend to go around smelling like that! "Essence of drama student" is absolute sheer genius.
Profound words are not clever. Clever words are not profound. -Verse 81 of the Tao Te Ching
comicpisces11
The Mask

Postby fluffy » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:33 pm

in the uk when i was at university people used pachouli oil to hide the smell of dope...........lol...except you knew if they reeked of that then they were probably stoned as well............it kinda wiped out the benefits of smothering themselves in that vile perfume..............

The other one in the 80's that everyone used was 'The Body Shops Dewberry oil'...........lol........ and because i was an arts student i guess dewberry was the 'essensce of arts student'.......

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:39 pm

as I am highly lactose intolerant and can't seem to keep myself away from the wonderful gift of cheese. It's what we like to call T.M.I (too much info).

That gives "Behold the power of cheese" a completely new meaning.

And right now I am just a few miles from the Wisconsin border, so do you know how often cheese is referenced here?

I'm going to be thinking of you a lot.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby comicpisces11 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:54 pm

If we're ever to meet, keep me away from the pizza...I just gotta have it! :wink:

Tell those Wisconsin cows to chill out on the cheese making. It is possible to die from methane gas inhalation, you know.
comicpisces11
The Mask

PreviousNext

Return to Members