Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Hola

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Postby Jimenem » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:41 pm

PERUVIANnefertiti wrote:JEJEJE CHICOS!!! Y NO SE OLVIDEN DE MI QUE YO TAMBIEN HABLO ESPAÑOL.SOY DE PERU ,ASI CUALQUIER COSA PUEDEN PREGUNTAR .SE TAMBIEN INGLES!!!!

HEY AND WHAT ABOUT ME?!. I´M FROM PERU AND TALK SPANISH ,ALSO I KNOW ENGLISH ,SO ANYTHING WOULD YOU LIKE TO ASK...!!

Yo tengo una pregunta! How the hell do you get the accents above the letters???? That's been bugging me. . .
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Eskarpin » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:37 pm

jajaja, no te preocupes por ponerlos..... yo ni los uso. :wink:

La tecla que necesitas en mi teclado esta al lado de la Ñ (que tu no tendrás) seguramente la tecla estará al lado de la L. Tienes que pulsarla y luego poner la vocal........Si es eso lo que preguntabas claro. :roll:

Jajaja, do not worry for putting them ..... I do not use them.

In my keyboard this one next to the Ñ (that your you will not have) surely the key it will be next to the L. You have to touch and then put the vowel ........ If it is it what you were asking clearly it. :wink:
Eskarpin
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Jimenem » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:25 pm

Yes, thats exactly what I was wondering. I guess that means I need a different keyboard. :lol:
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to Members