Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

What is your mood???

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Postby cotton » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:37 pm

thecablegal wrote:I'm very sad. My cat is being put down tomorrow. This is my last day with her, and everytime I sit with her I cry. I've kind of kept away. i know I shouldn't, it's not her fault she's ill.

I am sorry to hear that. :cry:
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:47 pm

Do yourself a favour hon............
I want you to hold that little cat tonight......and cuddle her and love her with all your heart...........take photos, cut off some fur and put it in a frame........feed her tasty food that she loves......play with her.........then sleep with her in your arms on your bed............

then you'll know you've shown her all the love in the world and you can say goodbye, knowing she'll know, she was adored...........

I'm gonna be thinking of you............hang in there hon.....

fluffy :(
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby nina » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:04 pm

oooooh, that is so sad, Im sorry I didn't recognized it before now, here I go and tell about my stupid small "problems" while you have bigger things to take care off that I even cant imagine...I love cats...., I feel so sorry for you..but I think you should do as fluffy said, that will not give you back your cat,but you will give her a sweet and good goodbye, and you will have a memory of her the rest of your life....
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you."
nina
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:09 pm

It's funny how attached to an animal you can become..........

i didn't get to say goodbye to my beloved cat Tiddies.........she died in the living room on her own, as i slept next door.........
and if i'd known she was gonna die that night i would have packed a lifetimes love into those last few hours with her............... :cry: ..........

i still miss her..........i always will.......even if she was only a little pussycat...............

fluffy :(
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby nina » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:21 pm

yeah, I know......my grandmother had a cat before (or she had two and does still have the one) and it was such a sweet cat, so much personality in it..and then totally out of the blue, she called and said that the cat (or "bolla" as her name was) had died, or that they had to kill it because it was sick...it was so sad......:(

and another time, my grandmoters other cat, got kitties, and the were SOOO cute, and they had come into that age were they are so fluffy and soft and playful....everything sounds so perfeckt , but suddenly my grandmother called and told the most horrible thing, one of the kitties had been bitten by a badger and was half dead, so they just had to kill it, and they also had to kill the other kitty because they was so close to eachother, :cry: :cry:
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you."
nina
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby thecablegal » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:02 am

the whole family have sat with the cat tonight. we played a game, but we held her the whole time. she hasn't been in my room probably since we moved here, but tonight she's sitting on my lap as i type.
she's so special to me, more than words can say. I'm having my best friend taken away from me in just a few hours.
she looks like she has tears in her eyes. it's so sad.
she knows how much we adore her, she knows how much we love her. i just wish i could keep her.
but we are doing the best thing. she's very poorly, and she's just going to get worse. we don't want to put her through that.

thank you all so much for your support. the next couple of weeks are going to be far from easy.
Muse - 10, 11, 14, 22 & 23 November 2006
Muse - Wembley Stadium - 16 & 17 June 2007
Muse - Royal Albert Hall - 12 April 2008
Muse - 10 November 2009 & 13 November 2009
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:32 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: ............god bless hon..........

fluffy :cry:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:34 am

sorry to hear about your cat cablegal...i wish her peace...

I was sad thinking about CJ and her daughter today and I hope what the doctor said turns out right and there's nothing to worry about...
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:33 am

The phone guy can come and cut my phone any minute now and I will not even notice- :lol: :D Well,maybe when I try to log on the internet-
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby kasper » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:37 am

My mood was good until I read about cablegal's cat. I have a cat, and as far as I'm concerned shes my baby...and I know how I would feel if I had to do that...
To be honest with you, I don't think I would be able to period. I would just pray that she got better.
What makes you weak is what makes me stronger.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby thecablegal » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:57 pm

My baby cat is resting in peace now. This morning was so hard for me, I thought I'd never live through it, but I did one of the bravest things I've ever done.
I held my cat in my arms while she fell asleep. I wanted me to be the last thing she saw before she had gone.

And Fluffs, I took some of her fur, and put it in a frame.

We've buried her in our garden, and put a flower on there. It was so weird cos our other cat, Tillie, went and sat right on top of the little grave. It's like she knows.

I feel better now that I know she's out of her misery, and she's up in heaven having a whale of a time and getting up to mischief.

May she always rest in peace...
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:14 pm

I know it will be hard for a while but I know you will get thru it. You are in my thoughts, Jenna. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby kasper » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:23 pm

That's the only thing that would keep me from losing it completely... knowing that shes happier where shes gone.
Hope your doing ok.
What makes you weak is what makes me stronger.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:25 pm

omg........... :cry: ................i'm so very very sorry..............

now you've gotta love Tillie with all your heart.........her companion is gone now...........she needs you as much as you need her........

fluffs :cry:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby thecablegal » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:50 pm

I know, she looks really sad, it's awful. It hasn't sunk in that Holly's gone. We all still look round expecting her to be there.
I have taken tonight off of work. I am too sad to be serving jolly customers.
Your support has been amazing, you guys rock
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to Members