Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

When i started love Jim

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

You first Jim Carrey movie

Dont know
4%
Another
54%
The Mask
19%
Dumb Dumber
12%
The Cable guy
4%
Bruce Almighty
8%

Total votes : 26

Postby Conor » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:25 pm

my first was the mask! it was awesome
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby omnipresence » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:17 am

The mask's awesome.
"You Cant Stop Me No Matter Who You Are"
omnipresence
Burt Wonderstone

lol

Postby babygirl_lace » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:02 pm

Ya know, I must that I have been an avid 'Jim lover' for about 13 years now. I was ten when I first saw him on In Living Color...I don't know exactly what it was that attracted me to him out of all the others in the cast...all I knew was that he was hot lol and I was completely sold on him after ACE came out later that year. My parents kept telling me I would grow out of it....boy were they flippin' wrong! haha
~Lex~

"No day but today!" ~RENT~
babygirl_lace
Batman Forever

Postby Michele Hernandez » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:01 pm

I have liked Jim Carrey for a long time, but it wasn't until this last summer when I picked up an old VHS of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective that I realized i love him . This came much later than watching many of his more current movies. I think what I love most about him is his physical moves, his dexterity, and of course his intellegence and wit. I also found out, when I started learning more about him, that he is also a sensitive and down to earth person. I guess I think he is the all around great guy, and handsome too.
“If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer!” ~ Jim Carrey
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Niobe » Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:49 am

Crumbs, I remember Ace, The Mask etc.... when they came out. I thought they were funny but daft. That was my general impression of Jim. :oops:
The Cable Guy was a revelation, but I didn't appreciate it as much then as I do now.
My turning point was Man on the Moon. In the space of watching that film: my limited memories of Andy Kaufman came flooding back (Taxi, etc..); I realised Andy was a genius; I was amazed that 'funny guy' Jim was so good at Andy; I was just stopped in my tracks really. Jim was a genius.
Plodded along nicely in my 'Jim is cool really' mode.
Then came Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and my life changed forever. The film itself blew me away. Jim's performance made me cry (and I mean that it the best possible way) and I knew then he was just about the best actor on the planet. No turning back.
IMHO, he's under-rated, under appreciated, but absolutely the most mesmerising actor of our generation.
Pretty easy on the eyes too. :wink:
Everybody should believe in something.
I believe I'll have another coffee!
Niobe
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimlover » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:53 am

I first saw Jim in the mask and i fell in luv with him.Its my first and only luv in life.I have learned that what does luv really mean after that. :D
[i][b]Somebody to luv me(Jim)[/b][/i]
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby shelby » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:38 am

i have been watching Jim every since Ace Ventura, i think i was about 8 at the time, because i remember renting it when it came out, and i watched it like 6 times in one night. but i didn't relax how sexy he is until his resent movies. i came across these page i think it was around 2000. i didn't have the internet at home and i found these webpage at school when my class was doing computer work on the internet, Jim was the main reason why i begged my parents to get the internet, and i am so glad they did. i have enjoy reading your guys stories and i 've have laugh at a lot of things that you guys have saided, so maybe i well start adding more stories to the forum.
shelby
shelby
High Strung

Previous

Return to Members