Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Goodbye JCO

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Postby cotton » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:29 pm

Awe but Jenna we will miss you :cry:
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby jimliker » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:22 am

Jenna & Samurai Cable u both r my very nice friends. Plz keep in touch through MSN :cry:

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Little Miss Carrey » Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:28 pm

Please don't gooooooooo! :cry:

I left JCO for awhile for many reasons...but I made a promise to myself ,on Jim Carrey's birthday, that I was gonna start posting again!

Since I've been back I have noticed alot of New people here that I don't know but hope to get a chance to! :)

But the majority of the people who I use to chat too and have great coversations with have left... and now I'm back I feel lost like a newbie again!!! :( Don't leave me in the world of un knowingness!!

BTW: a BIG HELLLOOOOO to everyone who is still here and remembers me!!!!

LMC!
Little Miss Carrey
Fun With Dick And Jane

Postby Anna Chalova » Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:32 pm

:cry:
Last edited by Anna Chalova on Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don't know if it's possible forever and ever." JC
(\(\.........../)/)
(=',').......(','=)
(..(")(")(")(")..)
Anna Chalova
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimenem » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:21 pm

Jenna! You too!?! This site is gonna need a CRUTCH!!! :cry: :(

I'll miss you both alot.
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby nina » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:04 am

:shock: ........................................I'm speechless, this is kinda a sad moment.....samurai_cable, I never got to know you, but I'm sure you are a great person and that you will be missed..thecablegal, you are a great person and I know I will miss you on JCO..But, the life must go on, and people, try not to be sad because they are leaving, but be happy over the good moments we had with them here on JCO :wink: "take care now, bye bye then"
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you."
nina
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Laura Laing » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:20 am

I wish I had the opportunity to get to know you samurai_cable and Jenna - sounds to me like you've made some good friends here........I predict a group huggle is in order....kinda like saying goodbye at the airport...come and visit soon!
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Conor » Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:58 pm

here is what i have to say

i treat everyone on this site equally. no matter how they are unless i am in the worst mood of my life i will not be mean to them. i know back in the beggining of my postings i said weird and stupid things and upset some people but that has passed and i have learned to make friends here and mostly all of them i have learned to love! you are all like brothers and sisters to me even thought its like ive only been here not even 2 years. i love this site dearly and heres what i have to say to jenna and cheryl

jenna: you are a great person. i know for a while it was hard for us to get along with me being a jerk and saying really mean stuff to you. i am very sorry for that and hope you can forgive me. you have made me laugh a lot and you are a very valuable member to jimcarreyonline and rocktolive. i am sure we will all miss you and i wish you good luck on the rest of your life and hope you decide to come back some time.

cheryl: ok i know i never really got to know you but when we chatted and when we posted and talked on JCO you were always areally nice person. never anything mean to say just very nice positive things. i dont hav e as much to say to you because i dont know you as well but i can still say you are a valuable part of Jim Carrey Online and none of us want you to go. you are a nice person and wish you good luck in the world and hope you come back some time.

thanks and i will miss you from deepness of my heart,
conor
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby quirky » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:01 pm

This site is what the posters make it.

There is no JCO mafia that determines who is friendly to whom and who does or doesn't get along.

It's just about the dynamics of the posters themselves and frankly...the idea that this site is somehow bad now hurts MY feelings.

I urge you both to explore other sites until you get an understanding about how fun, laid back and entertaining THIS site is.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:08 pm

'hear hear'..............i'm with Jill on this one....... :wink:
this site is seriously friendly and rocks!!!

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:13 pm

I'm honestly stunned that some people are upset enough to post a boardicide.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:49 pm

i think i may have locked it .......i can't remember..........but if they are gone we won't need the thread anymore..........that's why i did it i think........ :roll:

fluffy
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Previous

Return to Members