Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

What is your mood???

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Postby Michele Hernandez » Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:57 pm

Good idea Cablegal. You know what it is about guys like that, they want attention. As soon as he's figured out how fast you got over him, and that you're not interested anymore, he'll be taken aback.
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby thecablegal » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:08 am

Yes. I don't have closure yet. He never apologised to me. I need closure, hence my cheeky way of getting it, going to his place of work.
It'll probably upset me to see him, but I'll do my best not to show it. I'm over him, orat least I think I am. You never know how you'll react when you're in the same room as someone.

I may ask a few friends to go with me, as that'd look more, like, normal. I could have it as a leaving thing, since I'm moving away in a few months.

Though saying that, I know he's had issues that he's finding hard to deal with, and I'm a big softie at heart, and I don't want to see him all unhappy and depressed. I like to help people, it's in my nature. I just hope someone helps him out. I'd be mortified if he like, killed himself, cos he's pretty unhappy at the moment. I know I should hate him, but it's human nature to give a damn about someone. As much as I want my apology to get closure, I can't help but worry about him.

Does that even make sense? I'm playing Poker as I type, lol!
Muse - 10, 11, 14, 22 & 23 November 2006
Muse - Wembley Stadium - 16 & 17 June 2007
Muse - Royal Albert Hall - 12 April 2008
Muse - 10 November 2009 & 13 November 2009
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Michele Hernandez » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:32 am

That sounds like fun. Yeah, so maybe you need to talk to him, so if you go to his work, you probably could.
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Laura Laing » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:33 am

thecablegal wrote:Yes. I don't have closure yet. He never apologised to me. I need closure, hence my cheeky way of getting it, going to his place of work.
It'll probably upset me to see him, but I'll do my best not to show it. I'm over him, orat least I think I am. You never know how you'll react when you're in the same room as someone.

I may ask a few friends to go with me, as that'd look more, like, normal. I could have it as a leaving thing, since I'm moving away in a few months.

Though saying that, I know he's had issues that he's finding hard to deal with, and I'm a big softie at heart, and I don't want to see him all unhappy and depressed. I like to help people, it's in my nature. I just hope someone helps him out. I'd be mortified if he like, killed himself, cos he's pretty unhappy at the moment. I know I should hate him, but it's human nature to give a damn about someone. As much as I want my apology to get closure, I can't help but worry about him.

Does that even make sense? I'm playing Poker as I type, lol!

I makes alot of sense to me....just make sure you focus on your own wellbeing first and you'll move on to greener pastures in no time. We nurturing souls all tend to want to make people happy and make everything better, the truth is that it will only happen when they are ready to help themselves.
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Laura Laing » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:35 am

You won't believe what just happened to me. I was at my sons karate class and ended up connecting with one of the fathers. He's an actor and does advertising modelling, as well as voice overs. He was recently in an ad for the TD Canada Trust bank and has a couple of commercials running right now. He said he would connect me up with his agent in Toronto. I need to get a head shot and a bio put together quick - YAHOO!!!
Happy, happy, happy!!!!!!! La La La La La La!!!!!!
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby thecablegal » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:39 am

OOO! Congrats! Hope everything works out for you!
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby thecablegal » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:43 am

Michele Hernandez wrote:That sounds like fun. Yeah, so maybe you need to talk to him, so if you go to his work, you probably could.

I do intend to talk to him, but I'm not going to mention anything that happened. It's up to him to apologise. If he doesn't, I'm not going to raise it as an issue. I'll send him a text message telling him he's a wimp, lol.
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Laura Laing » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:47 am

thecablegal wrote:
Michele Hernandez wrote:That sounds like fun. Yeah, so maybe you need to talk to him, so if you go to his work, you probably could.

I do intend to talk to him, but I'm not going to mention anything that happened. It's up to him to apologise. If he doesn't, I'm not going to raise it as an issue. I'll send him a text message telling him he's a wimp, lol.

Pardon me for my old lady ignorance, but isn't telling him he's a wimp via text messaging, well, kinda wimpy...as opposed to telling him to his face?

and why do we always offer them opportunities to appologize, when in fact if they cared about us as much as we them, then they would have already said it on their own accord, or not done anything that required an appolgy.....just a though.....
Last edited by Laura Laing on Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Michele Hernandez » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:49 am

Tough girl, I LIKE IT.
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Laura Laing » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:50 am

Michele Hernandez wrote:Tough girl, I LIKE IT.

I definately resemble that remark!!
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby thecablegal » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:54 am

I would tell him to his face, but he works with my sister, and I don't want it to cause an issue for her at work.

He claims he's had no phone credit, and that's why he hasn't explained himself. Well, if he can't afford to buy any, I guess me going there gives him his chance, doesn't it?
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Laura Laing » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:56 am

thecablegal wrote:I would tell him to his face, but he works with my sister, and I don't want it to cause an issue for her at work.

He claims he's had no phone credit, and that's why he hasn't explained himself. Well, if he can't afford to buy any, I guess me going there gives him his chance, doesn't it?

Now your thinking!!!

And whilst we're thinking..... if he can't afford phone credit, he certainly doesn't deserve you!!!! Unless you want to be an endless supply of cash for someone else.....think about it......and he can ONLY explain things to you over the phone and not face to face....hummmmmmmm!
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby thecablegal » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:06 am

Exactly what my sister said - he'd probably spend my money anyway. Not that I have any. I'm just as poor as he is.

He lives on the other side of the island, and I wouldn't expect him to explain things to me unless we bumped into each other, but come on, borrow some else's phone! He's a friend of my sister AND her boyfriend, and he could have used their phone. He's just a prat, I have to face it, I fall for the wrong people!
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:08 am

Laura Laing wrote:You won't believe what just happened to me. I was at my sons karate class and ended up connecting with one of the fathers. He's an actor and does advertising modelling, as well as voice overs. He was recently in an ad for the TD Canada Trust bank and has a couple of commercials running right now. He said he would connect me up with his agent in Toronto. I need to get a head shot and a bio put together quick - YAHOO!!!
Happy, happy, happy!!!!!!! La La La La La La!!!!!!

I'm happy for you.

I need karma like that.

Popportunity - sniglet describing a sudden chance someone receives.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby thecablegal » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:11 am

Me and my Mum were discussing how our cat has never pee'd anywhere in the 5 years we've had her.

Tonight she pee'd behind the TV. I want to slap her so hard...
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to Members