Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Your Interests and Hobbies

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Postby Laura Laing » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:28 am

I think it must have been the banana pudding...artifical flavour is not permitted...poison....real bananas have more appeal....
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:31 am

MMmmmmm... sounds good.

I still cook too much, so when I go to see Grandma I take pea soup, or chicken I noodles.

And she gives me stuff to take home.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Clemmy » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:41 am

You girls are so talented!!! You cook, you knit, you craft, you draw... hmmm... this sounds like a Pride & Prejudice's line... :wink:
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Laura Laing » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:47 am

...my grandma turned 95 today...she lives in a nursing home 6 hours away from here now...we used to see her regularly for Sunday dinners when I was a kid...she always said she never wanted to grow old...
she is the oldest of 10 and has outlived some of her siblings and one daughter...an devout Catholic....She holds the position of Matryarc in the family - damn, I wish I could spell!!! Oppps sorry Grandma.....
well, I called her and am glad to report that she is alive and well...not old by any means...my cousin planned a big birthday bash and at the last minute Grandma excused herself from attending....she had dinner with my aunt and her brother instead...at 95 she did as she pleased and while I was on the phone the nurse came in to give her medication. I could tell that Grandma was playing with her - she had her laughing out loud - I could hear her in the background....and it made me smile inside....I can remember playing catch with grandma's breast prothesis in the living room one sunday night some 24 years ago.....honest!!
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Laura Laing » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:52 am

Rielly loves to bake cherry pies...we're just starting to venture into cooking with the stove and the electric fry pan....
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby MandyCarrey » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:00 pm

wow its really kool to hear abt everyones interestes. .... Mine are basic.. i love doin the usual ya kno watchin movies listenin to music and all tht jazz but my main hobbies are swimming.. cartooning, illustrating and all sorts of graphic design work... which im now tryin to get a job in graphic design coz i left college last yr. ..... .. i also used to play the drums but i used to play on my bros kit and he moved out ages ago so wen i get a job and get sum cash comin in i hope to get my own kit and start playin agen. .... other thn tht im pretty boring .. but i hav to do sumit exciting every now and agen coz if not i get bored.. couple of weeks ago i got my ear peirced in tht lil weird bit thts kinda attached to ur face.. its called the tragus... or sumit... just coz i was bored lol!!... next its a tattoo lol, dnt kno wat to get tho lol.. im too scared lol... any ideas? lol :D
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Postby quirky » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:15 pm

Laura Laing wrote:...my grandma turned 95 today...she lives in a nursing home 6 hours away from here now...we used to see her regularly for Sunday dinners when I was a kid...she always said she never wanted to grow old...
she is the oldest of 10 and has outlived some of her siblings and one daughter...an devout Catholic....She holds the position of Matryarc in the family - damn, I wish I could spell!!! Oppps sorry Grandma.....
well, I called her and am glad to report that she is alive and well...not old by any means...my cousin planned a big birthday bash and at the last minute Grandma excused herself from attending....she had dinner with my aunt and her brother instead...at 95 she did as she pleased and while I was on the phone the nurse came in to give her medication. I could tell that Grandma was playing with her - she had her laughing out loud - I could hear her in the background....and it made me smile inside....I can remember playing catch with grandma's breast prothesis in the living room one sunday night some 24 years ago.....honest!!

She sounds like my Grandma. She's 98. She has outlived all but one of her siblings (she's the oldest) and she has lost 2 of 3 sons.

Today we're going grocery shopping. But she has plans for me to take her and a friend to the good Chinese place for lunch buffet first. Then we'll shop.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimlover » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:10 pm

Jim is my main interest in my life. :D
Then i luv to paint a lot.And design a lot.
I like to travell mostly mountain areas.I like the every higest mountain ranges in the world.
I like to read books and like to surf in the internet. :D
[i][b]Somebody to luv me(Jim)[/b][/i]
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby rirumo » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:58 am

I like take pictures of everything, :oops: and one of those things is take pics to my favorites plush!!!! :oops: :roll: :wink: :P

______________________-
RIRUMO :oops: :P :wink:
your dreams are a cristal ice.....

I´M A HARAJUKU GIRL...With WiCKed Style....
I Wanna be a Sweet Escape...
(Always keep the retro Style)
rirumo
Me, Myself & Irene

Postby Clemmy » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:07 am

Chiken little is so cute!
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimlover » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:05 am

Hi Laura give ur grandma a very happy belated birthday wish from all of us on JCO. :D
[i][b]Somebody to luv me(Jim)[/b][/i]
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Anna Chalova » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:21 pm

Rirumo, nice pics!
:lol:
"I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don't know if it's possible forever and ever." JC
(\(\.........../)/)
(=',').......(','=)
(..(")(")(")(")..)
Anna Chalova
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Eskarpin » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:34 pm

jajajaja, como mola el cerdo!!!

The pig is coooll :lol:
Eskarpin
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Laura Laing » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:29 pm

jimlover wrote:Hi Laura give ur grandma a very happy belated birthday wish from all of us on JCO. :D

Thanks jimlover will do!
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby rirumo » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:34 am

thank u anna :P ; thank u clemmy. And thanks eskarpin; :wink:
:lol: :lol:

I´M A HARAJUKU GIRL...With WiCKed Style....
I Wanna be a Sweet Escape...
(Always keep the retro Style)
rirumo
Me, Myself & Irene

PreviousNext

Return to Members