Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

What is your mood???

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Postby fluffy » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:35 pm

lol.............so what's the poor man gonna do if he need to take a pee??.......you're on his lap........and what about food and sleep??........geez give the bloke some space...........lol........

fluffy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:01 pm

so what's the poor man gonna do if he need to take a pee??.......

Did you think that was really water in that hot tub you are sitting in?? Nice and warm huh fluffs?lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:04 pm

lol.........are you saying i'm in a jacuzzi full of piddle???

fluffy :shock:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Clemmy » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:07 pm

I was hesitant to post this pic here but I could't resist... all this talk about prune, wrinkles and uva and uvb damage reminded me of a scene in the movie "There's Something About Mary" with Cameron Diaz and Ben Stiller...Oh boy those are the boobs of old lady Magda... I cannot picture Jim the sexy beast with .... you know...

... and here are the prostetics they used on actress Lin Shaye:

Last edited by Clemmy on Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:14 pm

Thank God for underwire bras..........lol.........the more architectural the better..........lol......lest we should need them down the line.......lol :wink:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby KC8t80 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:23 pm

carreyd away wrote:
KC8t80 wrote:i didn't mean to get sick.....it just happen. but i don't think its serious probably just a cold.

I feel your pain KC, I too have been sick. It started out as a cold and quickly turned into walking pneumonia. I've been really sick since January. That's why I haven't been posting as much. I read everything, I just don't have energy to respond. I have been going through this since June, the doctors can't seem to get it under control. I've gone under every treatment imaginable, I've had my house tested for spores or mold, nothing there. The last treatment they gave me was steroid based and I put on 60 pounds. Now I'm bloated and have no energy to work it off. Between the extra weight, the coughing up phlem and the gallons snot continually coming out of my sinuses, to say the least, my self esteem is not all that good. Good news is this latest treatment seems to be working, the invisible elephant that has been sitting on my chest finally has left.

thats great to here. i'm glad somthing is working for u......the way i see it u should just tell ur doctor to keep giving u that same treatment and u should be better in no time. until then i'll pray for ur good health.
I am part of an elite group of people......THE MEN OF JCO.

(Standing member since July 18th, 2005)

THE FEW AND THE PROUD!!!!
KC8t80
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Laura Laing » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:10 am

fluffy wrote:lol............you forget i live in Scotland..........i'm never gonna be harmed by UVA and UVB damage...........lol.........you need the sun to get that.............lol.............i may need to tuck my tits into my knickers when i'm older though..................lol....

fluffy :lol:

Fact: If you don't tuck them in and run down the stairs with a bit of a spring to your step...you can applaude without using your hands!! :lol:
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Laura Laing » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:20 am

my mood....playful....and happy.... :lol:
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Laura Laing » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:27 am

... and here are the prostetics they used on actress Lin Shaye:

Image[/quote]

That's what I can see when I'm brushing my teeth!!! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol:
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mav » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:45 am

carreyd away wrote:I feel your pain KC, I too have been sick. It started out as a cold and quickly turned into walking pneumonia. I've been really sick since January. That's why I haven't been posting as much. I read everything, I just don't have energy to respond. I have been going through this since June, the doctors can't seem to get it under control. I've gone under every treatment imaginable, I've had my house tested for spores or mold, nothing there. The last treatment they gave me was steroid based and I put on 60 pounds. Now I'm bloated and have no energy to work it off. Between the extra weight, the coughing up phlem and the gallons snot continually coming out of my sinuses, to say the least, my self esteem is not all that good. Good news is this latest treatment seems to be working, the invisible elephant that has been sitting on my chest finally has left.

omg carreyd! I hope you feel better soon with the last treatment :?
-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:06 am

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon.

My mood is pretty good. I spent yesterday taking my grandma and her friend shopping. Thursdays are family dinner night and tonight I cooked, which always makes me kind of happy. And I got to be righteously entertained by my little cousin Maggie.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Clemmy » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:53 am

Carreyd I hope you recover very soon.

I am in a good mood... Today I had lunch with a friend I hadn't seen for 6 months... she brought along her two little kids... two adorable, but energetic toddlers. At one point I was holding my fork with one hand and grabbing one of the kids with my other hand so he wouldn't stray... it looked like a scene from a comic family show... our table was a mess but the kids were having fun.
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:00 am

Maggie and I always get along. I don't think she's EVER cried when I held her...and she's just adorable...all smiles.

I chalk that up to the fact that family dinner night has always been Thursday and even when Maggie's mama (my cousin's wife) was pregnant we always sat next to each other and would end up laughing 'till we cried about something or other.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Clemmy » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:06 am

Actually, my 3-year-old nephew is just like that... adorable, all smiles and outgoing... he is one of a kind.
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:09 am

I think I look at kids with more of a sense of wonder than anything, these days. They are just MAGIC.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to Members