Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Hello!

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Postby Niobe » Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:58 pm

KOknockout wrote:Yeah, I also like when Steven tells him that everybody gets lonely and he goes, "Yeah, but I get really lonely. I mean look at me, come on!" :lol:

Lol...yeah, that was a funny line. But you could quote that movie all night it's so good. Or, at least I could. :roll: I love the scene the morning after the karaoke party when Chip tells Steven who Heather really is. He says something like "I checked her out last week and I'm as healthy as a horse. Not a drip!". :lol: :lol:
Everybody should believe in something.
I believe I'll have another coffee!
Niobe
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby KOknockout » Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:45 am

Niobe wrote:Lol...yeah, that was a funny line. But you could quote that movie all night it's so good. Or, at least I could. :roll: I love the scene the morning after the karaoke party when Chip tells Steven who Heather really is. He says something like "I checked her out last week and I'm as healthy as a horse. Not a drip!". :lol: :lol:

Yeah, that's another good one. :P I always find myself quoting movies, especially Jim's movies. I also love it when Steven says that Robin will never forgive him and Chip goes, "Well, I'll tell you how you handle that...DON'T TELL HER." :lol: There's so many funny lines in that movie worth mentioning. One I just thought of is when Steven tells Chip that his brother is a speech therapist, and Chip looks all offended and says, "Stho?" with the the lisp. :lol: That cracks me up every time. :P Jeez, I could talk about this movie all day. :lol:
KOknockout
Finders Keepers

Postby Niobe » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:12 pm

:lol: Yeah, we need to go start a Cable Guy Appreciation Thread. I might go do that... :wink:
Everybody should believe in something.
I believe I'll have another coffee!
Niobe
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby MandyCarrey » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:24 pm

oo go on id love to tlk to people who luv this film like me more in depth.. i must say tho even tho there are great quotes in the film.. i didnt like the end wen i first saw it.. i watched it really l8 on sky movies wen it was first shown and i dnt kno wat it was but then the next day i wanted to see it agen and agen but i wudnt watch the end,... now i luv the end my all time favourite scene from tht movie is the end where steven and chip are fitting and he goes... kevin costner water world.. i dnt kno wat all the fuss ws about i saw tht movie six times it rules!! lol.. and wen he keeps gettin punched and his lisp goes thn it comes bk lol!! bless chip.. i gotta watch this movie agen! :D
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Previous

Return to Members