Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Your Interests and Hobbies

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Postby Anna Chalova » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:15 pm

:P
"I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don't know if it's possible forever and ever." JC
(\(\.........../)/)
(=',').......(','=)
(..(")(")(")(")..)
Anna Chalova
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Alyonushka » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:32 am

My hobby is rhythmic gymnastics. I'm loving to rise my legs all over my head and jump like a crazy.
But here in America I'm getting rotten without this stuff :(

I've already posted this photo. And this is not me in the pictire. It's Irina Tchashina.
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby Laura Laing » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:44 am

Wow Aly, you must be in fantastic condition....are there any gymnasiums where you could practice?
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Michele Hernandez » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:10 am

They don't have it here?? I'm into gardening actually, and hiking. We have beautiful parks here....lately those have been my interests, and reading. I like to do many things though, although I don't always get a chance to. I'm planting watermelons, and I like pumpkins, because any plant that crawls I think is cool. I'm pretty quiet....i like to go out too...and I do like photography too. I leave bits and pieces throughout this site....but one person thought I was an actress!! I'm not an actress actually. I do like to be the center of attention sometimes though! And I went to school for a long time, and studied Spanish and Literature. Before that I went to school to be an engineer, and dropped out of engineering school. I know alot about wine and food, because I have always worked in that field. I'm not especially talented at anything, but I can play some musical instruments a bit, and am very strong and have excellent dexterity, that is why I like hiking, I'm very physical. And I like to write. My family members are known to be a bit intellectual. I like elegent restaurants better than cheap ones when I go out to eat, I like good food.
Now I know why I never wrote this before...eeek

Oh, and I know how to sail a sailboat, there
Last edited by Michele Hernandez on Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Alyonushka » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:12 am

Actually I can't find any. RSG is not popular here. All they can offer to me is ballet classes or some fitness centers. But I'm not very interested in pilates.
My another problem is that few months ago I broke my muscle and it is still recovering. I was drunk and showed a supersplit to my friend (you know this superflexion is when you put one leg on the table and another one is on the floor, it's more then 180' angle). So, I did it too fast and without reheating first, and there was a strange CR! and I even couldn't walk after. That's what happen when you want to impress your friends. :(
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby quirky » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:18 am

Just hearing you describe it is enough.

Remember, even though you are not an American citizen, you can go to any emergency room and they are obliged to treat you. ID or no ID.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Michele Hernandez » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:11 am

And my father taught me about natural history. I'm interested in natural history, rocks, plants, animals...geology.
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby lammy » Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:13 pm

Alyonushka wrote:Actually I can't find any. RSG is not popular here. All they can offer to me is ballet classes or some fitness centers. But I'm not very interested in pilates.
My another problem is that few months ago I broke my muscle and it is still recovering. I was drunk and showed a supersplit to my friend (you know this superflexion is when you put one leg on the table and another one is on the floor, it's more then 180' angle). So, I did it too fast and without reheating first, and there was a strange CR! and I even couldn't walk after. That's what happen when you want to impress your friends. :(

:lol: :D:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:15 pm

Hobbies are great...there is a lot that I would love to do once more-but I like writting the best.
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Anna Chalova » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:11 pm

Alyonushka wrote:My hobby is rhythmic gymnastics. I'm loving to rise my legs all over my head and jump like a crazy.
But here in America I'm getting rotten without this stuff :(

I've already posted this photo. And this is not me in the pictire. It's Irina Tchashina.

:? I can't do, it I'a "wooden".
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don't know if it's possible forever and ever." JC
(\(\.........../)/)
(=',').......(','=)
(..(")(")(")(")..)
Anna Chalova
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to Members