Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Hello friends!!! My new life started as au pair is starting.

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Hello friends!!! My new life started as au pair is starting.

Postby Rosita » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:45 pm

Hello friends,

How are you? I'm in London from 3 days ago, and I am quite weird..people is different, and live with a whole family you never seen before it's quite hard, but I am trying to be comfortable here step by step.
The host family is nice, they want I feel like in my own home here,but I know this is impossible, the small girl is nice she tried to help me with my English, and she is clever! but I'm now missing a lot my family, and I am only happy when I contac with them through the net...I would lik to follow writing to you in my msn but I am not sure if I can connected all time, and if I can write to you..anyways I will left here messages :)
A huge kiss for all of you.
Rosa
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby jimliker » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:54 pm

HI Rosa,
I m glad to know u hav reached there & the family likes u. It wil take time to adjust but, u wil b adjusted there in no time :)
GOOD LUCK! :D

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to Members