Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

what r u doing for Xmas?

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

what r u doing for Xmas?

Postby fluffy » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:29 am

Share your plans, let's bring our global community together with shared ideas.........

My b/f is coming up on the 22nd.......we'll force ourselves to be Xmas crazy....with Xmas movies......a roaring log fire.....candles, Xmas music etc etc........then on the 24th we'll go to the midnight service.....i'll get all emotional and howl during the service.......lol...then home to bed...and next day he'll join his family....i'll join mine and on the 27th we'll drive to glasgow then onwards to Edinburgh for Hogmany. On the 29th theres a huge torchlight procession through Edinburgh up Carlton hill and thousands take part...........its breathtaking.......the whole centre of the capital is lit up by the huge flares we'll carry.....at the front a bunch of mad vikings and their ship which we torch on the hilltop...........

Hogmany will be a candle-lit concert in st Giles cathedral.......then madness in princess st/the royal mile.......lol

the 1st has 'Dogmanay' in the grounds of Hollyrood palace.........loads of huskies pulling sleds.........

ok.........what are you up to???

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby sprousefan23 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:18 am

We are gonna move into my mom's coworkers place because she's going to europe and she doesn't want her dogs to be alone, on the 25th we're just going to chill at home and watch It's A Wonderful Life and the Grinch, then on the 27th (I think) we're going to Disneyland and we're also gonna go on an NBC tour!
Yeah, it's prob. goning to be fairly hectic the first few days with all the packing, but we're finishing with a bang! :D
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Happygal » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:08 am

I'll most likely be staying home most of my Christmas break. Harry and I will hang out, she'll stay the night, and thats about it. :P
One person's craziness, is another person's reality. ~ Tim Burton
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimliker » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:19 pm

i am gonna take rest this Christmas coz i am sick :cry:

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimlover » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:01 pm

I am sad also to be far from Calcutta this Christmas. It is really very great in Calcutta during Christmas time. And priya is also sick so I dont have anyone to have fun with in New Delhi. :cry:
[i][b]Somebody to luv me(Jim)[/b][/i]
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to Members