Jim Carrey Online

GO VOTE NOW!!!

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

GO VOTE NOW!!!

Postby funnymanfan82 » Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:20 pm

hey everybody....go to comedycentral.com and vote to have Jim's appearance on snl on their 50 favorite episodes showing!!! i'd really love to see it again!! <p></p><i></i>
funnymanfan82
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Re: GO VOTE NOW!!!

Postby Cheryl Anna » Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:04 am

I voted for that episode. <p></p><i></i>
Cheryl Anna
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Re: GO VOTE NOW!!!

Postby gothichyppie » Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:45 am

Hell yeah, that WAS one of the best! <p><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:x-small;"><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>A</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:xx-small;"><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>NDREA</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><br></p><i></i>
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

It was #1!

Postby mrsjec17 » Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:22 am

They just showed the #1 episode and it was Jim's! I was so excited! I missed a lot of the marathon so I thought sure I missed it. But I just put it on tonight to see what the #1 episode was and it was on and it said #1 at the bottom of the screen! Yeah! He really needs to host again. He was so awesome on there and obviously lots of other people agree! To be #1 out of all of those episodes is a huge honor. It was an honor to even be in the top 50 but to be #1 is fantastic! Congrats Jim! Host again please!<br><br>Melanie <p></p><i></i>
mrsjec17
The Truman Show

Re: It was #1!

Postby cotton » Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:31 am

Yippeeee!!!!!!!!! that is sooooo cool. <p></p><i></i>
cotton
JCO Staff

Re: It was #1!

Postby 1nikkiey » Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:55 am

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:purple;">aww I didn't see it, but that is so awesome he needs to host again.</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br><br><br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:blue;">"Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield":.Sayings of Zen</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <p></p><i></i>
1nikkiey
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Return to Stop The Press!